8

"Awn, poor baby," Ski watched me from my bedroom doorway as I glared up at him. I was currently stuffed under my covers with a cold wet rag on my head and sweatpants on. I had on a sports bra instead of a shirt.

"What, Stokeley?" I rolled my eyes.

"Damn, I came up here to smoke with you and you snapping at me and shit. You know what? Imma take my shit back downsta-"

"Sorry for bleeding out of my pussy, Ski. I deeply apologize. Now get the fuck back over here with this weed." I grumbled, telling an off white lie. I'm just overheated and lazy. Ski smacked his lips and took his shoes off, getting in my bed next to me.

"Where's Jah?" I asked.

"He has a meeting with our manager. He told me to take care of you while you all bloody."

"Don't fucking say it like that," I whined, hiding the blush on my face.

"Stop, you look cute," he laughed. I shake my head. He needs to chill.

"I shouldn't even tell you this, but I got fucked up before I came here so imma use that as an excuse. Truth is, I really liked you that night we met, but X told me he was feeling you so I let it go. Your freckles and your hair was the cutest shit in the world. Not to mention you smoke and you Jamaican? Bringing you home to my parents probably would've made them love me again," he joked. I let out a light laugh.

"I don't think Jahseh is going to be able to treat you how I would," he continued, catching my full attention.

"Why do you say that?" I sat up, despite a sharp cramp in my lower abdomen. Damn my lie feeling real now.

"Because I was supposed to be in that meeting with our manager too."

•••

And now I couldn't stop thinking. I kept thinking about jahseh and if he really cared for me like he said. The thought was sweet nonetheless. He wasn't a very outgoing person for the most part. I trust him, though. He says he cares, then he does. He may not know how to express that.

I don't know.

I have no fucking clue. I don't have all the answers to everything and it frustrates the shit out of me. I take a huge hit from my blunt, coughing a bit. By the time I was done coughing, I could feel how much more high I was.

Soon, I didn't give a fuck. And that was when X walked in with perfect timing. He saw how gone I saw and sat beside me, finishing off the blunt, but not as hard as I had.

"You hungry?" He blew smoke from his mouth, his grill showing. I stared at him.

"Azariah?"

"When did you get here?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"About 10 minutes ago," he shrugged.

"Hm," I smiled, laughing a little bit.

"Get dressed. I'm about to take your stoned ass to get some food," he laughed, tapping my thigh. I bite my lip, still smiling uncontrollably and get out of bed.

"Daddy, can you dress me?" I said innocently.

"Can I fuck you instead?" He leaned back on my bed. I walk over to him, straddling his waist and hugging his neck, resting my head on his shoulder.

I laid there for a few minutes while he held me, rubbing my back. "Baby, don't go to sleep," he laughed. I lift my head, smiling at him. He bit his lip before giving me a slow kiss.