Chapter 4

As soon as Alec spoke, Magnus listened, also wanting to be able to look into the face of the man he loved. Alec watched as his length was removed from Magnus' hole as he stood up, turning around to face his boyfriend. As Magnus turned around, he met eyes with his Alexander, smiling at one another. "Come here baby", Alec said seductively, wanting Magnus back on his dick. Magnus softly chucked, moving back toward Alexander. He stood in front of his seated boyfriend, placing his palms on his shoulders. Alec tilted his head up as Magnus leaned down to kiss him, wanting to see what his love tasted like. As the two men continued making out, Magnus began to slowly climb on top of Alec, lacing his legs through the arms of the chair so he sat on Alec's lap. Magnus snaked his arms all the way around Alec's neck as their lips were still connected. Magnus' erect penis rubbed up against Alec's torso, sending tingles through his member. Alec had brought his large hands around Magnus' back, allowing them to slowly travel south to his own erection, which was currently hard and throbbing against Magnus' inner thigh. Alec separated the kiss, whispering in Magnus' ear. "Get on my dick warlock". Magnus replied with a moan, shifting his body slightly to open his entrance and guide Alec's dick inside of him once again. The two men breathed hard into each other's faces, so lost in their pleasure and feelings of love. This time, Alec wanted to do the work. "I'm going to fuck your hole so hard", Alec said as he began to thrust upward, loving Magnus' facial expressions every time he rammed himself deeper. "Yes boss. Please. Go deeper", Magnus panted leaving kisses all over Alec's face, neck and chest, unable to keep himself from tasting his beautiful boyfriend. By this point, Alec was thrusting so hard up into his boyfriend that slaps echoed throughout the office. Magnus bounced up and down quickly as Alec jack hammered inside of him.

Magnus' dick flopped up and down with the movements against Alec's abs, creating intense stimulation and causing precum to come out of Magnus' erection. With each thrust, Alec grunted, wanting Magnus to feel pleasure he'd never felt before. Suddenly, Magnus' eyes fluttered closed as he lost all control, opening them again to reveal his cat eyes, glowing bright in the dim light. "Fuck you're so sexy", Alec panted, still plowing into Magnus' entrance. Magnus connected their lips once more, feeling a deep connection to this perfect man in front of him, mind and body. "I- ahhhh...", Magnus' sentence was interrupted as Alec changed his angle slightly, grazing Magnus' sensitive spot. "You what baby?", Alec asked as his dick was swallowed time and time again by Magnus' tightness. "I just love you so fucking much Alexander. I can die happy now knowing that I found my true love, my soul mate", Magnus said quickly as he tightly gripped onto Alec's hair in the back of his head and placed his forehead against his. Alec's movements suddenly slowed, never having heard Magnus confess something like that before. Magnus and Alec had said "I love you" before, but Magnus had never said it with so may words and in such a beautiful way. Alec was no longer thrusting, just staring at Magnus' beautiful features so up close. The warlock noticed the lack of movement and opened his eyes, wondering if Alec was ok. "Alexander?", he asked, leaning back slightly. "Did I say something wrong? I mean...did I make you uncomfortable?". Alec chuckled, looking straight into the warlock's eyes as he brought his hands to the side of Magnus' face. "No baby. I'm just...so happy. I love you so much too. I love every...single...detail...of you", Alec said between kisses all over Magnus' face. Magnus chuckled, causing friction on Alec's dick, which was still inside of him. Alec moaned in reaction, now filled with emotion and wanting to make love rather than fuck. Alec connected his lips with the warlock's once again, now hooking his arms underneath Magnus' legs and gripping onto his ass cheeks as he slowly stood up.

"Alexander! What are you doing?". Magnus asked as he laughed. However Magnus didn't have to wonder long. While staying connected down below, Alec had picked up Magnus and laid his back down on the desk, all over his papers. Alec now stood behind his desk at the perfect angle to thrust inside his love. "Baby your papers! Aren't these important?", Magnus asked, slightly worried that they would mess them up. At that, Alec leaned down so his face was directly above Magnus'. "You're more important than anything", Alec whispered as he began to roll his hips slowly inside of his boyfriend. Alec gripped onto Magnus' hips as he moved in and out, loving how Magnus bit his lip at the sensations. "Faster baby please", Magnus begged, knowing that Alec would hit his prostate at this angle. "Ok baby", Alec said. "Anything to make you feel good", Alec continued as he picked up the pace. With each thrust, Magnus let out a high-pitched moan, loving how Alexander's large penis was able to find his prostate so easily. Magnus reached out with his hand, gripping onto the front of Alec's neck and squeezing slightly, knowing how Alec craved restriction. "Hmmm...", Alec moaned in response. "You're so beautiful Alexander", Magnus managed to say through the thrusts. "Watching you stand above me all dominant and strong and sweaty, just really turns me on". Magnus continued, now beating off his own dick as Alec pleasured him inside with his. "Oh yeah? You like when I'm dominant baby?", Alec replied, getting new ideas. "Oh yes Alexander. Control me. Tell me what to do. Make me do what you want. That makes me happy", Magnus replied, seeing a shift in Alec's eyes. Suddenly Alec yanked himself completely out of Magnus' entrance, standing back from him. "Stand up", Alec said in an assertive tone, his hard member standing erect. Magnus followed orders immediately, loving what was unfolding before him. Alec then reached out with his strong hand, grabbing onto Magnus' collarbone and directing him to the office wall, roughly shoving the front of his body against it. "Stick your ass out for me warlock". TBC...