Part 1/ Who Is She?

(First of all thank you for reading and keeping up with my story. Don't forget to vote for each part and add it to your Reading list! You give me positive energy by just seeing your names in the notification❤️ and comment about your reactions, expectations, opinions, and anything you would like to say❤️ lots of love💘)

••

She took a sip of her coffee, while writing her thoughts and regrets on papers. Crashed paper all around her on the balcony's floor. It was in the morning, where the air smelled good, in the golden hour, and all around her was the view of nature, green areas and the bright sky.  She loved the mood and this life, she really wanted to live it, to feel it, and not to just sit there and watch it. She wished to move on and start her new happy path to life again and to forget the past.

" But, this is the happy life, you're the one who is not enjoying it mentally." she said to herself.    
        She was always chased by her regrets and dark memories.

      Emma Henderson, a 36 years old  famous beautiful woman works in modeling. Everyone envies her beauty. She had those pretty brown Arabian eyes that take you on the magic carpet of Aladdin and a daydream that throws u in a big box of thoughts,questions, unsure answers , "why do these eyes looks happy but broken?". Her full lips that made every shot she took hotter  than the one before and made her look cute when smiling and sexy when just talking. Her skin tone matched every lipstick color  which made her lips more attractive. What was special about her long eye catchy brown hair with fair endings was that any hairstyle suited her perfectly. She has the sexy slight curves that made her look more captivating to your attention. The more she speaks the more you love to hear her more. The words were so clear in her voice, that she made the words said by her as her language. She was also enchanting and inspires everyone which made her haters envy and detest her.

          And this is what made her ex-bestfriend, Randa bear a grudge on her. She was the closest person to her ever! She gave Emma a beneficial lesson though. Which was that you should stop trusting anyone. Of course I didn't mean she suffers from trust issues. I meant that she stopped to give anyone her secrets that wouldn't change anything even after they are told. She learned how to solve her problems. She is lucky though that her brother,Jackson, is a psychotherapist. Jackson listens to her since they were young although he is the younger brother.

* Emma's phone rings *

      She stands up real quick and pushed the table, and was going to turn over the coffee on it.  She is so nervous and clumsy right now.

"Im so late ughh what can I do right now. Oh Gosh!" she said it in worried tone.

      The phone ringing is continuous . The more phone vibrates the more it's near to fall on the ground. While putting on her black jeans she hears the phone ringing and then.. Ouch.. Her phone fell on the floor, but she couldn't hear it ringing anymore. Oh damn..

"Yeah! Really?? That's the good life I was just talking about? And why this freaking phone stopped ringing. This can't be happening please! Ugghhh!" said Emma while running like a penguin to her phone with her underwear  and the jeans up to her knees.

"No way! My phone is broken now. They said they changed the location of the shot yesterday and said they will call or text in the morning to say where is it. What should I do, what should I do!" she said, then ran back to the mirror to finish getting dressed. Ops she fell on her face.