The Mystery Continues

Hi Guys Welcome Back To The Story! Just to let you know Harry Goodman and Tim won't be in this story much but they help out in a big way by studying Mewtwos power and telling Shield about what happened in Ryme City before the snap. Yep in this universe Detective Pikachu takes place before infinity war.Enjoy the story!

Harry's Apartment , Ryme City 2024

Harry sat on his desk asleep, he had been helping Tim look after his pregnant wife Lucy and he had been trying to search for his friend Bucky Barnes. His Pikachu stayed up drinking coffee and looking through paper after paper.

It was nine in the morning and an alarming ringtone woke Harry from his desk slumber. The detective groaned as he picked up his phone only to hear the voice of Bucky Barnes.

"Harry did you stay up late?"

"Yes, looking for you, where the heck have you been Bucky?"

"I got called to New York City, they told me that my friend Steve Rogers died in a car crash, he became a detective like you."

"Hold on a second please."

Harry looked his Pikachu right in the eye to make sure.

"Does this situation sound similar to what happened to us pal."

"Pika,Pika."

The detective got out his note pad ready to take notes.

"Buck, did Steve have a pokemon partner?"

"Yes a squirtle that survied the crash but it has amnesia and the most insane part is that I can understand it."

"I recommend talking to a friend who knew Steve. I'll meet you and the friend at Coco caffe tonight at six ok."

"Ok I think I know who to talk too."

"Bye Bucky."

"Bye Harry."

Harry slammed the phone down and got dressed as he knew he needed to see his son ASAP.

Coco Caffee, New York City 2024

Squirtle starred at Buckys phone wondering who the heck could help.

"Alright Pal, who the heck where you talking too?"

"A friend of mine whos a detective he said he'll meet us later tonight."

"Ok but what are we gonna do in the meantime."

"Pay Natasha Romanoff a visit."

Squirtle tried to jump on Buckys shoulder but the soldier wasn't having it at all.

"No we're not doing that pal, every friendship has their boundaries."

"Fine i'm doing the nine hundred steps challenge anyway. They also say the best soldiers walk."

Bucky and Squirtle headed straight to shield headquaters. The soldier walked in nervously to see Nick Furry stroking his Snubbull. Nick was purched on the desk looking bored until he sore a familiar face.