Hydra Vs Shield

Hello and welcome to the finale of Captain Squirtle. Sorry for the long wait but I promise the finale to this epic crossover will be well worth it. Now there will be a lot of violence and tense moments in this chapter. Let's hope like Detective Pikachu this all ends with happily ever after.
_______________________________________
Two cars parked next to each other outside the cafe and once again the quartet was outside waiting to plan their next move urgently before it was too late. Natasha was the first to speak up.

"Right boys it appears we must split up quickly. I'll go with Sam to make sure the citizens are evacuated and to fight Mara Queen who will obviously be disguised as her sister. Whilst Bucky and Harry safely evacuate Osborne and warn him too of his plans. Ok, good luck everyone!"

"Right because you forgot Fury's next to Mara."

"We'll figure things out when we get to them, Sam."

"Great I hate improvised plans, good luck Harry and Bucky you too have the easier job."

"I know and I hope I don't miss any of the action."

"Don't worry Bucky you won't now let's head to Oscorpe Tower."

"Agreed."

Sam broke through the crowd desperate to get to Nick Fury who was conversing with officer Lara or as she really was Mara. Natasha, however, sprung into action tackling Mara to the ground beginning there battle. Fury tried to lunge at Nat but he was stopped by Sneasel and Swellow.

"Wilson, tell the Pokemon to move out of my way as Natasha has just betrayed shield by attacking an innocent police officer."

"No!"

"No? Are you a traitor to Wilson?"

"I am not a traitor Fury, Hydra has control over the government. That over there is not Officer Lara it's her twin sister Dr Mara Queen."

"You know I need proof as Dr Queen died during the lab accident."

"We went to Mara Queen's old lab, me and Harry Goodman found Lara's dead body."

"I have evidence in this briefcase we can discuss further in a safe place off the streets, how about the cafe?"

"Perfect but I hope you're not wasting my time Wilson."

"Don't worry I'm not."

Meanwhile, both agents were in a howl fiend fight. One punch was thrown after another, Natasha was getting the upper hand and she managed to luckily rip off Maras wig revealing her to the crowd. The former assassin as people even Maras own Pokemon fled to a safer space to watch the parade.

"Well, well the little assassin rebelled my orders I warned you the truth would be shocking."

"You betrayed your sister when you didn't have to you could have walked away."

"Don't lecture me about betrayal I bet you had to do it kill your friends in the Red Room just to become the Black Widow."

"No, I spared them and helped them escape death."

"Aw, cute story but I'm afraid I'm not like you I made my choice. Your compassion is your weaknesses."

"And your faith in Hydra is yours."

The two exchanged more and more deadly blows. Whilst Sneasel could do nothing but watch the brutal fight going on in front of him. Nat wasn't gaining the upper hand and she realised that had to change quickly as she saw the count down to when the parade was starting. She only had ten more minutes to stop Mara.

"Give it up Romanoff, Shield has made you weak, join as help everyone be the best version of themselves."

"Humans are not weak, their fear, pain, sadness, anger and love make them stronger than anybody like Hydra and Howard Clifford. We understand that Pokemon are exactly like us so why should we rob them of having a life with emotions."