Widows Pain

Hello and welcome back to the story. This Chapter will flash from Natasha doing her mission to the past and her struggles after Bucky left. This will also have a lot of mental health and self-harm triggers so you've been warned. Enjoy the chapter.
_______________________________________
New York City, July 2023

Natasha sat on her desk in her office searching through shield files trying to look for any traces of Hydra. She was over the moon to get all of her friends back but she felt like these past years had changed everybody, including the fifty 50% that got brought back. She loved Bucky and wanted to confess her crush on him.

All of a sudden Steve burst through the door. He looked urgent and really upset.

"I'm gonna see if I can get a job as a Detective as there's no point continuing to be a hero. Protecting Bucky was pointless, he's packing up his things and catching a train to Ryme City, please out of lords mercy please try to stop him, Nat, please try to stop him."

"Stay here!"

Nat immediately rushed out of the door to Avengers' headquarters on her motorbike. She parked the bike and rushed inside to see the dreaded sight of Bucky packing all his things including a pic of him and Natasha together.

"Hi, Nat I'm leaving for Ryme City in an hour. Look you can come with me as I'm sure I'll find meaning in Ryme City."

Nat slapped Bucky in the face and started to cry. She was angry and nobody liked the Black Widow when she was angry, not even Clint. Clint had died during the final battle and she missed her BFF but now she was being abandoned by someone she had grown close too.

"Here is my place Bucky and you shouldn't leave me and Steve. Do you know how hard it took to get you all back? Five years, we lost hope for five years and then I almost died to bring you back."

"I know and I'm sorry I just don't belong here anymore I feel too out of place and I could never be a hero especially after the past still haunts me."

"Past don't you dare lecture me about the pains of the past I suffered under the Red Room. They kidnapped me as a child and used me as a weapon. I've never ever got to have a normal life. Still, I've been acknowledged as a hero for years."

"Nat please come with me I-"

"I have friends that have become like family to me here. I'm not leaving and that's final."

Nat smashed a valuable vase before storming out of the room leaving Bucky alone and heartbroken.

One Week Later...

Natasha woke up after having another nightmare, Clint had sacrificed himself to make sure Gamora and Nebula could weaken their father whilst Bucky had plain right abandoned her and Steve had stayed in the shadows as a detective. She felt lonely as if she was in the Red Room again, forced to kill.

Nat got out of bed and immediately started to smash and throw stuff in frustration. She even smashed the picture of her and her best friend Clint.

A strange noise snapped her back to reality. It was the sound of a creature screaming in pain. Natasha opened the window to find a Sneasel injured and stuck in a tree.

Natasha pulled out her grapple gun and grabbed the Sneasel pulling it into the house. She could instantly tell that the beaten injured Sneasel was a female.