Reset

~Jerome's POV~

I was sitting alone in my apartment, the power was out and it was raining.

'Why didn't I move out with my parents?!'

I heard a knock at the door, but I didn't want to get up because the powers off it was freezing.

"It's open!" I yelled.

"No it isn't!" Preston's voices yelled from behind the door.

I sighed not wanting to get up and walk all the way to the door on the freezing cold floor.

When I opened the door to Preston's happy ass face I wanted to punch him.

"Mind if I stay the night?" He said with puppy dog eyes, I looked into his eyes and slammed the door in his face.

"Oh! Come on! Please! My house is so far!" He complained and started banging on the door.

"That may work on everyone else but not me." I said laughing.

"You're so mean!" My stomach turned over when he started to cry, I opened the door to let him in and he just smiled at me.

"You tricked me!" I hissed, he smiled at me and ran into the dark apartment.

"Nice place." He chirped walking around, he sat down on the couch and patted the space next to him.

I sat down rolling my eyes, the second I did he rested he wet head on my lap.

"Sit up in going to bed." I said flatly.

I closed the door behind me and laid in my bed. The second I got in there I felt the bed shift and the familiar feeling of someone cuddling up to me.