Lost

Requested By:
Narkoma_

"Nonononono- where is it?!"

For the past few hours, Tom had been rummaging through his belongings in search of something. It was very important to him and he couldn't believe he lost it.

He has asked Edd and Matt for its whereabouts, and searched their rooms only to find nothing.
Tom went throughout the whole house;
The kitchen, in which he looked inside the shelves and cupboards, under the dining table, inside and under the sink, and even inside a few food containers.
He searched the living room. Checking every inch, nook and cranny of the couch. Behind the TV, in the lamps, under the carpet, and inside the pillows.
Next he went to the bathroom.

He searched everywhere.
Even the toilet.

You never know, it could've fallen in.
(JaidenAnimations-)

Lastly, he checked the attic. It was filled with relics and valuables from the many years of having adventures. Every object contained a certain memory and they cherished every single one.
Tom thought he might find it here.

What was he looking for?

It was something his father gave to him before passing away.

It was a pretty small and fragile thing, yet precious in every way.
It reminded him of his father and every moment they spent together. He would usually listen to it to calm his nerves and to relish the days they spent.

Got any clue yet?

"I'm sure it's in here somewhere... I'll check tomorrow. Maybe I'll find it." Tom assured himself. Maybe he'll find it. Just Maybe.
.
.
.
"I heard you were looking for something." Tord said, not really caring very much. He just felt like that was perfect chance to annoy Tom.

Tom rolled his eyes, not that Tord could tell, and grumbled to himself.
"Stupid Commie... Always there when he's not needed..."

"I heard that."

"Just leave me alone-"

"What are you looking for anyways?" Tord tried to pry into his privacy again. But, maybe.... Maybe he'd know where it was.
Maybe he could ask Tord for help-

"It's... It's none of your business." Tom replied as he walked away. Tord could hear the click of a door signifying that Tom had entered his room and would not be coming out soon.
This made Tord more curious. What was Tom looking for? Why won't he tell anyone what it is?

The next day rolled by. Tom was up and ready; looking for his missing belonging as soon as he awoke. He rechecked from his room. His drawers, closet, under the bed, boxes under the bed, bags, and even outside his window. Just in case.

He threw his pillow on the ground in hopes of finding it under there but of course, it wasn't.
What did he expect?

He rummaged through the closet and drawers once again. This time, throwing out every content that was inside just to make sure it was in there.
Nope.
His bags?
He checked each one.
Nothing.

Okay Tom, just calm down.. You'll be fine... It's somewhere around the house. Besides, I doubt it could have gotten out. I'll just search through the attic today-