Pride

It's that time of the year!

Everyone, had their own thing.

And sexuality.

Many people of different colors and races joined together on this special day.
Except for the homophobes, they can just-

Anyway, In a certain household of four, the whole place was buzzing with excitement.

"It's that month! I can't wait to get to the square; lots of flags and flowers will be presented! But to start, a parade ceremony!"

"We know Edd." Tord chuckled. That was the fifth time.

"Are you going with your partner?"

Tord sighed. "Not if he's willing..."

"What? Why?" Edd asked. His face forming a slight frown at the thought of his friend missing out on the event.

"He doesn't feel proud... I mean, he used to- well, kinda, but now he doesn't wanna leave his room! I've tried convincing him..."

Tord groaned, face palming himself.

"... He's so stubborn!"

Of course. He's always been that way.

"But isn't that one of the things you like about him?" Edd smirked as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah...?"

"Listen here." Edd placed his hand on Tord's shoulder. "Both of you have one thing in common."

Tord tilted his head. "And that is...?"

"You're both stubborn."

Edd poked Tord's head with his fingers, pushing it back slightly making him motion backwards.

"He's not the only one. If you love him that much, do something."
.
.
.
.
"Tord, I don't want this."

After a moment of silence- (cough) thinking about what his friend had advised him, he tried yet again to get the Brit out of his room. With the help of Matt, who fortunately was coming out of his room to meet Edd outside.

"Come on, we're not going anywhere, we're simply going somewhere!" Tord gently placed Tom's hands onto his own; His face beaming with excitement.

"What-"

"I promise you, you'll love it." Tord leaned down to peck his forehead. His hands squeezing the other's pair.

Tom was hesitant at first. He didn't want to go because of one particular reason. But to reject Tord's offer on that special month, would that show he didn't live him?
No- he wanted to play his part.

"... Alright..."

Tord's smile grew wider.
"Great! Let's go!"

For the rest of the afternoon, Tord took Tom out for a date to random places. The cafe, the park, the beach, the pet store (during their time inside, Tom decided to just lie on the ground as cats from all sides were jumping on him. He had fun.), and finally, an open field.

This field was no ordinary field, however, for this certain place was where they confessed their feelings towards each other. Not in the way you would expect.