2

PoV: Sonic

"Tsk! Man, that cream was supposed to help me," I woke up three times as sore as before. His little stunt to make me scream took a worse toll on my body than expected, "Where are those back ache pads? Ah!"

  I fell out if bed and landed face first while reaching for the box.

"Ahh... that hurt! Ow-hoho..." I hit my head on the nightstand. Sex felt great, but never the next day. Like getting a hangover. You feel great when your drunk, then when you wake up you have no idea what happened and you're head feels like it's gonna explode, "Bandaid..."

"I should have know you'd wake up a complete mess," Tails came in with a box if bandaids.

"Sorry..." I bowed my head.

"Just stop seeing him. You might feel better," he placed a bandaid over my forehead where the corner of the table scrapped me. He always suggested that, "Fine."

Smack!

"Ah-haha! Don't hit like that," he slapped the back pain pad onto my lower back, hard.

"Make your own breakfast," he left.

"I wish you wouldn't get so mad. I'm trying to keep you comfortable with this to..." he wasn't here to hear me. I was talking to no one, "We really need to be more privet, but if people see me at his house-"

  This room was all that was mine in this house. Everything else was full of Tails's inventions and belongings. I'll cash in a few hundred rings today. That should give me enough to buy my own house.

"But where would I-?"

"Sonic! Amy's here for you!" Tails shouted.

"Great..." I grabbed a t-shirt and pulled if over myself to hide the pain pad, "Tails, why is hell at my door?"

"She wants an apology," he said as I walked down.

"Sonic, why do you look worse than yesterday?" She groaned.

"It's the weekend, I deserve to relax a little. If Tails was to sleep in he can. I'll handle the cleaning for him," I stated, "You on the other hand, don't know how to sleep in."

"It's true, Sonic will clean if I don't wake up," Tails strengthened my evidence.

"If I sleep in I'll get bags under my eyes, then I'll start aging before in fourty. Do you realize how awful that is? I can't have wrinkles when I'm twenty, it's the prime of my life."

"Geez, relax for once. You don't have to sleep in," I backed away as she let herself inside.

"I can have fun! You think I can't have fun."

"No one said that," Tails and I sighed.

"Tails, could you bring me my tooth brush with some toothpaste. There's no escape from hell," I asked.

"Yeah," he left to get it.

"Don't ignore me! You still need to say sorry," she snapped.

"For what?! I'm sorry I didn't make it to the movie. I was tired alright," I apologized for what I thought might be wrong.

  Big mistake.

"Sorry?! That's all you have to say! We made plans, you should have been there when we made the plans! And you should have been there for the movie," she lectured me.