25

PoV: Sonic

"...mm..." I woke up a little confused I wasn't in Silver's room anymore, so it felt a little strange. I was back in my own bed, "huh? Man..." I tried to sit up and found Tails asleep on my chest, "Come on Tails."

  I rolled him off me and took off my shirt. I let Tails hold it since it was covered in my scent. He purred and I walked to the bathroom next to my room. I brushed my teeth, slowly started to wash my face. I splashed the soap off with water and started to dry my face with a towel. My finger tips grazed my lips, it was like I could still feel Silver's touch on my lips.

"That was my fault... wasn't it... I'll should say sorry..."

"Sorry for what?" I turned to find Tails at the bathroom door.

"Just some stuff. Loving with Silver for those few weeks, I should apologize for being a burden," I replied, Tails was dressed in my shirt and yawning, "I'll make us some breakfast."

"Sonic... are you okay?" Tails asked.

"Yeah," I hugged him, "I'm okay. So, how about blue berry waffles?"

"Nah, make chocolate chip," he said.

"Only if you brush your teeth first dragon breath," I laughed and got up.

"I just got up," Tails covered his mouth.

"I'll be down stairs."

"Yeah, okay," Tails stuck his tooth brush in his mouth.

  I shut the door and walked downstairs and froze. Silver was there on the couch.

"Silver... I... I didn't know you were here..." I knew I was stuttering, he had already seen me at my worst, it couldn't be more embarrassing than that.

"I know, I just, I needed to stop by and apologize," he held out a flower.

"Uh..."

"Is a flower inappropriate? I'm not sure how I should apologize to you..."

"The flower's a little weird."

"Yeah, okay," he tossed it aside, "Look. I know I did that thing, and I tried to forget. I really did. I just needed to say sorry. I'm straight and, I don't know what came over me-"

"Silver," I stopped him, "It's okay. I get it. You're not the first guy to freak out over a kiss. Just, I wanted to say sorry about that too. So, can we just forget it ever happened? I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Yeah. That sound's good..." It was an awkward silence, "So... how are you doing?"

"I'm good... still depressed so... ..."

"... Should I leave?"

"Yeah... I think so..."

"Okay... I'll... I'll see ya later," Silver started leaving.

"Yeah... okay..." I shut the door and took a breath, "Ugh... why do I feel like an idiot?"

"Sonic? Was someone here?" Tails came down.

"I think I need to go out for a drink."

"Sonic?"

"Fuck... that was weird..."

  I need to get drunk.

PoV: Silver

"What the fuck was that!?" I slammed my head into a tree.

  I had 'locked' away that memory but it kept bugging me. Though I felt better now that I apologized, sorta.

"You sounded so stupid, hahaha!" Blaze kept laughing, "Why did you kiss him of you're not gonna go through with it? You're so stupid, hahaha!"

"Shut up, it was a dumb mistake. He was finally smiling and I... I don't know what I was doing. It is not my fault, he looked like a girl!" I growled.

"Oh you haven't hit sexually puberty yet have you?" She scoffed, Blaze's consistent giggling didn't stop.

"What are talking about?" I was completely lost.

"You'll get it. Eventually. Just don't get jealous when he starts dating again~" she teased.

"What? Why would I get jealous? He can date who ever he wants, i don't care. Just so long as the person is worth him, and no guy is gonna be worth him."

"Except you, right?"

"No, no. Not me. Because I, am in love with Amy."

"Still set on that huh?"

"Set? Oh no. I know it!" I shouted as Blazed walked away.

"Yeah, sure. Go a head a marry the homophobe. How can you still say that after what she said?"

"She was just heart broken. I'm sure she'll accept Sonic and be... good... again," I wasn't entirely sure, but I could give Amy a second chance. The only reason I was feeling weird about Amy was because of what I learned about Sonic.

"Uhuh... good luck with that," she kept walking.

"You'll see! She'll get better!"

"You're so full of shit."

"I'm proving this to you! I swear."

"Bye Silver~"

"Well screw you too."

  Great... I haven't talked to Amy since Fleetaway passed. Why the fuck did I defend her?!

"Blaze is right... I'm a dumbass..."

"I told you!"

"Will you leave already!"

  Oh. I'm gonna kill her for that.

~~~