5

PoV: Sonic

"You really came," he opened the door for me at midnight.

"Yeah," I had never been inside a prosititue's house.

It was normal, but that was expected. Prostitutes were just people, people who had a unique job, one that not a lot of people approve of until they hit rick bottom. What bothered me was the fact that he was dresses up. Freshly ironed clothes, cologne coming from his fur which was neatly brushed.

"You dress up..." I couldn't do this, not like this.

"No, I had a date with a girl earlier-"

"If that was true then why did you accept this? If you had the chance to sleep with her why say y-" lips suddenly pressed against mine... No... Not this...

"I didn't want to sleep with her, that's what I said yes," he pulled me inside.

"Why did you do that? Kissing isn't allowed... I told you that," I pushed away.

"I couldn't help myself," he wasn't letting go.

"I change my mind," I escaped his grip, "I don't want to do this anymore. Ah!" He grabbed my wrist, pulling me against, "Let go!"

"Not yet," he wrapped his other arm around me again, "I want you, I'll admit that, but no one knows the you I know. The spots that bring you pleasure, how to take you in, how to make you shout. No one know's you like I do. I know every inch of your body, what you like and what you hate-"

"You're not the only one. I've had guys before you, it was the same for All of them-"

"But which one got to kiss you," he whispered.

"Knock it off. This isn't funny," I didn't want to hurt him, but I wasn't a fan of being held down, "The last thing you want is me in your personal life."

"That's all I want."

"Ah!" He pushed me onto his couch.

"Let me try and change your mind," one of his hands started roaming around my body.

"You did, you changed it me me not want this~ Aa!" His hand immediately went to between my legs, "S-stop that..."

"You're too cute."

"L-let go of me- a!"

"Not until you let me have you for myself."

"N-never."

"Then I have no choice."

"No!"

PoV Tails:

"Sonic?" I found his door open, "Not home," his bed was empty, "I hope you're not doing that again, it went bad last time."

I knew Sonic would go out, but weither or not he got a new guy was unclear. If he went back to the old one he'd be home in an hour. If Sonic was introuble then he'd be out longer. I didn't know how long ago he left, it was already one am. I sent him a next, no reply. I waited a while, still no answer. Sonic always replied within the hour unless he was asleep.

"You better not be in trouble, Sonic," I left the house. I tracked Sonic's communicator through my own. He was at some guys house.

I didn't hear any moaning. I took a look through the window. He had Sonic pinned, it was obvious what was happening from the tears dripping down Sonic's.

"Get off him!" I broke in and threw my wrench at him, "He doesn't want you!"

"Tails..." Sonic was weak getting up, I didn't know how long this was going on for, but I was ending it.

"We're going home," I grabbed him.

  I managed to knock that guy out, but.it wasn't fatal. I deleted Sonic from his contacts and took Sonic home.

---

"Tails..." I had to keep an eye on him, Sonic was sitting in the bathtub while the shower of was on. His voice was quiet, "Why did you come?"

"Because you're stupid," I scrubbed his fur to get the smell of cologne off him, "If you were jealous of Silver and Amy, going to a guy who likes you isn't the way to do it."

"I didn't want you so see that," he let his head fall into his hands, "I fuck up our lives didn't I?" He broke down crying for the first time over this.

"That's what big brothers do," I hugged him, "You mess up because you're the oldest. But then you fix it, so everyone's happy," He hugged me back, still crying. I wiped his tears away, "You don't need to cry any more, you're home."

~~~