PoV: Silver

"Any progress with Amy?" Blaze asked.

"You know what she did today?" I plopped onto the couch, "She asked me out on a date."

"That's good," Blaze commented.

"That's not all. It was a date, but on that date she gave me a list, not a conversation, a list on why she loves Sonic."

"So no progress at all then."

"No. No progress," It was so annoying how she could talk about him like that, and right in front of me, "It is so hard for her not to talk about him for two seconds?!"

"Well, she gave you a list right-?"

"On paper," I held up the long four page list.

"She might kidnap him at some point," Blaze flipped through the list.

"Aww, don't say that. If she kidnaps him I'll never get a chance with her."

"Well, what if you use the list?"

"How am I gonna use a list about Sonic?"

"Copy her favorite traits. Act like him to get her attention. Then slowly lose those copied traits so she loves you for yourself."

"That might work... She could fall for me like she did with Sonic."

"You two would make a great threesome."

"Oh gross. Don't ever say that. I could never sleep with a guy."

"I wouldn't say never. There's always a chance."

"Even if there's a chance, I'm not gay. It would just be weird."

"You better get Amy then, or you'll never repopulate."

"I will."

PoV: Sonic

  I was texting with a phone, a different number so they didn't know it was me.

"No, this would be weekly," I answered.

"Did you say weekly? I don't think I've ever fucked a client that often."

"You'll be paid in full each visit."

"He'll I've just found myself a life long job. So, what's my lucky girl look like?"

"It's a boy."

"What the hell. It's good money. What's the address?"

"You'll meet him at the hotel in the next town. If you want the promised top, his identity must not be revealed."

"What do you take me for? I'll be fired if I do that. Expect me at the hotel by nine."

"Alright," I hung up the phone I rarely used.

"Another guy."

"Ahh!" I almost dropped it, Tails showed up behind me, "Hey... um yeah. I found another guy."