34

PoV: Silver

  It was midnight... this was the time Sonic said to meet. I flew up to his window and knocked.

"Silver, perfect timing. I just got Tails to bed," he opened the window for me.

"You put him to bed?" I asked as I climbed in and landed on his bed.

"No, but sometimes you have to sneak melatonin into his food," Sonic shut and locked his door. He put two pillows behind his bed frame. I hadn't noticed until now, but he had cleaned up his entire room. The bed was made and Sonic was wearing a shirt that covered his body, "Okay. I'm ready."

"Sonic..." he wrapped his arms around me, "I've never done it to a guy before..."

"It's okay, I can teach you. Okay?" He started to pull the shirt off.

"Wait-" I pulled it back down, "I want to do it."

"You see me naked all the time," he let go. I gripped the shirt, I wanted to do it on my own, make him moan and smile, "Okay," Sonic laid down on the bed, "I'm all yours now."

  He was... I slowly began to lift his shirt and his body was revealed to me. Soft curves you could only see when you were this close to him. His fur was silky and soft. I couldn't get enough of it. His shoes were already off. I pulled off my own shoes and socks. Sonic had kicked his socks off while I pulled my gloves off.

"You're beautiful..." I didn't know how else to describe him.

"Thank you," he hugged me, "You're pretty handsome yourself."

"Pretty hadsome?" I sat up and Sonic laughed.

"Okay," he rolled his eyes in a playful manner, "You're cute. Happy now?"

"Not yet," I kissed him. His lips were the ones I had been craving. I pulled away to catch my breath, Sonic hardly seemed phased. He had more experience than I did, I was going to have to try my hardest if I was going to get him to feel good. I went with my instincts, hopefully they wouldn't fail me.

---

"Mm..." Sonic's soft panting was interrupted by the smallest moan. I had only been kissing his neck and rubbing his chest. I hadn't notice my knee was rubbing against him, "Silver..." he whispered.

"Yeah?" Looked up at him.

"Your hand needs to be lower," Sonic guided my hand down his stomach to were my knee was, "Aahaa..." he let out a moan as I began to rub him there, "... gentle... mm!"

  The sounds he could make, the faces he made... they were so cute and beautiful.

"Mm..." I had been ignoring my own boner until now.

"You can't put it in dry. It'll hurt me without lube," Sonic sat up and grabbed a small bottle off his nightstand, "Here~"

"It's warm..." I watched as Sonic poured the clear liquid onto his hand. He grabbed my member with his hand and began stroking me, "You're hand feels good..."

"You'll feel something even better soon," Sonic stopped, I was dripping in lube, so was his hand, "Do you know what position you want me in?"

"Position?" I hadn't thought about specifics, "I just want you," I pushed him down onto his back.

"I'm ready," Sonic purred.

  I watched him spread his legs. His shaft was hard like mine was. Under it was the small pink hole I was supposed to go into.

"It's okay, you won't hurt me," Sonic held my hand. His left hand used two fingers to spread the opening in front of me.

"You'll tell me to stop if it's too much, right?" I asked, I needed to be sure.

"I'll definitely let you know," Sonic reassured me.

  I held his hand tight and slowly, I pushed into him. It was incredible... it was so warm, and so much tighter than anything I'd felt before. I loved every feeling of being inside him.

"Ahaaa~♡! Mm~♡!" Sonic moaned the second I moved my hips. He covered his mouth to keep quiet and not wake Tails. I kept going. My hips wouldn't stop.

"Sonic... you feel so amazing~ My hips are moving on their own~" I panted as I kept going.

"Nyaa~ aaha~ Silver... keep hitting that spot... please..." Sonic kept his voice down, the spot I was hitting felt a little harder than the rest. He like it, so I kept hitting it.

  It felt so good... I was already going to cum. I kissed him and came inside. It felt like he sucked everything out that was pent up in me.

"Sonic... I came inside..." I panted.

"I know... its okay," he was panting, I hadn't notice that Sonic had cum too. His was over both of us.

"Did you like it?" I laid down next to him, I was so tired.

"You did good. Now you just need to practice," Sonic laughed.

Practice? He's inviting me to do it again! I'm happy~

"I'll practice with you when ever you want," I yawned.

"Goodnight, sleepy head," Sonic laid down and I pulled him into my arms with the last of my energy.

"Good night..."

Nothing could make me haplier...

~~~