16

PoV: Sonic

"Tell me everything!" Blaze just kept insisting, how did she even find out? I had been so careful.

"I don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Cut the crap Sonic. We know you've got a boyfriend. Now let us know his deal. How did you meet? Is he nice?" Blaze wanted to know every detail I could think of.

"Yeah, how did you guys meet if you're always with the team?" Silver asked.

"I was on a break, that's all. Rouge invited me to her bar and I was sent a drink from another table. He sat down in front of me and we started talking," I replied, I'm so screwed...

"Not very unique but that's fine. So what's he like?" She went on with the questions and I answered them in ways where I didn't give them too much information.

---

"Have you had sex yet?"

"What the hell Blaze!?" I shouted at her, "You don't need to know that!"

"So you have," she grinned.

"Who cares if we have, I'm not telling you about it!"

PoV: Silver

  Sonic had turbed into an entirely different person. He was easily flustered and kinda sweet when he would go into daydreams of his boyfriend. He rambled a bit but he was sweet. So this is what Amy ment. Sonic is sweet. Though he's definitely not handsome, not how he is right now anyway. Messy quills and rosey cheeks. I'd call him cute rather than handsome.

"Why is he staring at me?" Sonic snapped me out of my thoughts. Was I seriously staring at him?!

"Sorry, I zoned out a bit," I replied.

"You should introduce us," Blaze said.

"What?!" Sonic and I both had the same shock of the idea.

"Blaze, don't pester him anymore. We'll meet him eventually, especially if they plan to get married like me an Amy."

"Amy doesn't even know your last name, you guys are going no where," Blaze laughed.

"We are too!" I shouted back.

"You want to date Amy?" Sonic asked, looking at me, "She's a piece of work. Just letting you know."

"I'm perfectly fine with that," I was going to make it work with Amy, even if she was an attention hog- Wait... why am I thinking of her that way? She's not an attention hog. Right?

  Blaze kept tormenting Sonic with more questions, I was going to be late for date with Amy.

"Hi Silver," Amy greeted me in that red dress she always wore. I always found that to be beautiful on her, but today... she just seemed pretty, just like any other girl...

  What's going on with me? Great I bet Sonic foning over that guys had my head all messed up.

"Let's get going," I started walking and she grabbed my hand and my arm pulled away.

What the hell? Why don't I want to hold her hand? I wanted to before... is because I know Sonic doesn't want her?

  It wasn't making sense to me. I had always wanted what I thought Amy and Sonic had... I wanted me because I loved her. Now, she just felt like a friend... she was just a friend...

Why don't I love her anymore?

~~~