Chapter 2: What It Takes To Be A Hero

AN: Hello, FederationThunderbolt here again, giving you Chapter 2, to those that read these, thanks for reading these, and i hope you are enjoying... well what i can do with the best of my abilitys... XD i might as well also say that A: the picture i pick was the only one i could work with in realtion to Yugi and All Might so... work with it DX... B: give this guy who made this credit... cause that picture is actually awesome... hmmm and it might give me an idea for something... anyway Let the Chapter Begin... oh also everytime i add something to Yugi and Yami's Quirk like those... Secret Abilitys of his, i will Update that Side Note everytime... if i remember that is... anyway lets go

Location: on top of a roof of a building (AN:... XD cue the Duh here)

All Might had stopped near the end of the building, Izuku behind him looking down with Yami and Yugi behind Izuku, they were all quiet, Izuku because he was waiting for All Might to answer his question for, if he could become a hero like All Might without a Quirk, Yugi and Yami because they actually wanted to hear this answer from All Might, though they admit, they feel like Izuku wont like the answer, and All Might cause he was alittle surprised by the question "with out a Quirk?".

Yugi and Yami looked on, then suddenly heard a Grunt coming from, All Might, who was clutching his hands near his chest as Smoke escaped his body as he starts cursing quietly, Yugi and Yami were so shocked with what was happening that they didnt even try to get Izuku's Attention, who didnt hear and continued "People think that I dont have a Chance, that not having any powers makes me some kind of weakling, my class mates know, and though they try to support me, even they think i wont be able to become a hero, but you know what, that just makes me want to prove them wrong".

Smoke completely Enveloped All Might, Yugi and Yami still looking shocked at a faint Slim Form is seen from the smoke Yugi shaking worried and Yami putting his hand near his Deck just in case "ever since i was a kid i thought that saving people is the coolest thing you can do, i want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe, and be the kind of hero everyone in the world looks to, just like you!" the Moment Izuku said that, as he looked up... he saw someone else standing there, looking frail, thin and hunched over, Izuku suddenly shakes, his mouth open, Yugi and even Yami were shocked and all three of them Screamed. 

(Guitar Opening)
I am Deku,
Izuku Midoriya,
And With my brothers, Yugi and Yami,
We've dreamed for the day that we will become heroes,
And that soon with arrive because,
The Day Has COME~!!!
(Guitar Bit here)
Lost in a world unknown to us,
Power that we could only dream of,
but it wont stop us from achieving our owns Goals
So Many Names and faces,
Sleepless nights Slept in unknown places,
And Everyday I walk,
Straight in the Great Unknown,
Its Time to Duel,
Against the Villains here,
Prince and King,
Will Show all the Bad Guys,
Its time to make your move,
Colliding fists and Magical Blast,
you grit your teeth or they will break you,
The Time is Upon you, to show them what you can do,
your breaking the mold to show you're not them,
Believe in your hearts like I believe in mine,
The Heart of the Card will give me Victory,
The Time is Upon you, to Play this your own way,
and that we will prove to them that,
It's time To D-D-D-D-DUEL!!!
(Guitar Ending)

Yami took Yugi and putted him behind him, Izuku shaking in place "I... Wait... who?! Wait, What happened?! you deflated!" "A-All Might?!... h-how is..." "t-thats impossible... i-it cant be true... can it?" Izuku looked around, looking around to find All Might but couldn't find him and claimed the guy in front of him to be an Imposter with All Might Sighing "i asure you i am All M-uuuuhhhh" Blood Drips from All Mights Mouth making Izuku scream... but it gets blocked by Yami's hand "Izuku, we can hear you just fine, keep it quiet".

All Might Explains how guys in Pools suck there breath in and flex to look buff, saying hes like that with Izuku claiming thats impossible "All Might is a Giant of a Man who saves everyone, he Defeats all obstacle's and wins the day with a Fearless Smile" Yugi nods behind him and Yami looks at All Might, seeing him sigh and Sit down "theres always Fear behind that smile, im counting on the three of you to keep your mouth shut, dont go talking about this online or telling you friends"