Got Adopted!!

Greeting Crewmates, This Is FederationThunderbolt, here giving you just a small update on whats happened... like about an hour ago, this might be something that gets updated every now and then for the people who do wanna adopt this (like i said before anyone can adopt this and that doesnt mean only one person Adopts this Story) but i would like to say this Story's first Adopted person is @AraSennen this person and i had a small talk in the Comments from the last Chapter and Ara not only asked for what changes Ara wants, but some of those Ideas Ara had, i helped by expanding on those ideas, now i cant Spoil it (though then again you can just look at the 23 or so comments from the last Chapter so XD please restrain yourself if you dont wanna get spoiled what kind of new story Ara is going to do) but one think i can say, this story will have much better Story Telling then this one (my one) did... and it will involve much better "Character from other world enters another and changes things in that other world" XD if you get what i mean, oh also please give Ara time to write the story, Ara has lots of story's that are worked on so far and Ara did say in the Comments that it might get Started during next weekends, all i wanted to say but for now, Please give Ara as much Support as you guys gave me, XD i've now become All Might and Ara is my Successor like Izuku, ive past my Touch to Ara now and i know that the story i gave Ara will be far better, this is FederationThunderbolt, now Believing in Ara's Heroic heart, and Believing that Ara can keep Going Beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!