Chapter 5: What We Can Do For Now

AN: hey everyone, Federationthunderbolt here again for Chapter 5, i honestly dont have anything new to say, maybe... but i will say, Please, Guys, Comment down below, how your liking this story so far?, DX i wanna know what you all think!!, but anyway, here is Chapter 5.

~Location: Midoriya's Appartment~

Izuku, Yami and Yugi were packing ther backs, getting ready for there First Day at UA, Inko was watching them as they packed, making sure they were truly packed with everything they needed "you three all set?" the three nodded "yeah" Inko leaned down alittle "are you sure?, you three didnt just pack action figures or cards right?" "yes mom, we have everything" "we need to go now, or we will be late for our first day" "Izuku, Yugi, Yami" the three stopped just as Izuku opened the door groaning slightly "what is it?"

they saw Inko's face with a smile as she looked slightly down at them (AN: oh yeah, i should of mentioned, XD Inko isnt the... chubby?((sorry DX)) mom like in the show, she actually stayed relitivly slim, so she kept most of her height even after 10 years) she then hugs the three tears of happiness in her eyes "im so proud you, my sons" Izuku breathed softly, smiled and hugged back, Yugi and Yami doing the same, Inko smiled and hugged alittle tighter, even though her sons had grown up so much over there 10 years, she could still remember the little hands and arms hugging back, they letted go as they went to the door.

"we will see you soon, Mom" Inko smiled at Yugi and nods as the three ran to UA, when they got there they searched around for Class 1A, thankfully Yugi had see it when they went throught the Entrance Exam so he knew where it was pretty quickly, now they were told that usually the classes would only have 20 students, but back a few days ago when they went to meet All Might at the Beach, All Might had said that the Principle actually made an Exception for the three brothers.

He even quoted the Principle who said 'it was quite fascinating seeing those three work so well together, i fear it would be unreasonable to even seperate even one of them from the three, even if those two with the star hair style could easily be capable on there own, with those two powerful monsters, he knew something about them was meant to stay together' and so Class 1A now had 22 students.. speaking of Class 1A, the trio actually found it... and were pretty surprised by how big the door was.

"Jesus, UA does not hold anything back doesn't it?" "are there Giants in there?" the three sweatdropped alittle, but Yami coughed alittle "we better not waste any more time" he then smiles "the best Students in the country are right behind this door, lets make our best first impression, ok?" Izuku nodded and then thought of Glasses Guy and Kacchan, though he shook his head "lets kinda hope those two aren't in this class, maybe we might get lucky?" Izuku opens the slide door and... Glasses Guy and Bakugo were in Class 1A.

"take your Feet of the deck now" "Huuuh?" Yugi and Yami stared at them for a bit, then glared at there Millennium Puzzles, Izuku sighed, even he had the feeling the Puzzles could only give even someone else so much luck at a time "Its the first day and your already Disrespecting this academy by Scoffing school property you Createn" (AN: <-- can someone actually comment what Iida called Bakugo in Episode 5 of the dub? i have no idea how its spelled) "your kidding me right?, your old school put a stick up your ass? or were you born with it?" Yugi, Yami and Izuku all three thought just there luck that these two were in the same class.

Glasses Guy was about to comment but decided to try again "let start over, im Tenya Iida from the So'mei Private Academy" (AN: DX NAMES!!! HELP!!!) "So'mei huh? do you must think your better then me, im going to enjoy tearing you a new one!" the now named Iida leaned back gasping in shock that Bakugo was Threatening him "you would Threaten me?, your own Classmate!?, are you sure your in the right place?" Yami deciding hes seen enough smiles and leans against the Door Frame "Iida, right?" this got the attention of the entire class, some of the guys were surprised by how Cool this guy was.