Chapter 4: Starting Line

AN: Greeting's Everyone, FederationThundeerbolt here and, Wow, to those who have been reading this since i last updated this, just... thanks, im glad your liking it so far, and i do hope i can keep you guys from liking it more... but anyway, with that out of the way, lets start Chapter 4

The Trio walked into the UA Gate, Izuku couldnt help but get Nervous which made his stop, Yami and Yugi turned to look at him "you Nervous?" Izuku chuckled nervously "that obvious huh?" Yami smiled and putted a hand on his Shoulder "remember Izuku, you Trained for this, and we will support you all the way, remember" Izuku smiled and nodded "Stop Standing there Deku, your in the way" Izuku jumped alittle and the Trio looked to See Bakugo walking towards them, then stopped just ahead of them.

"so, your here after all, huh Deku?" Bakugo saw from the corner of his eye Izuku nodding, shaking alittle but he wasnt too surprised, though he did grin alittle "well, you always was so Stubborn Deku, but let me get this straight ok?" Bakugo turns to Izuku "you Better get in" Yami and Yugi looked at bakugo surprised even Izuku was shocked "don't take it literally, i still want you to not enter, but i guess after that Slime bastard insidenct, and after you... heh 'spoke back' i started to think about it".

"maybe i could miss you if you actually didnt enter UA, but even if you do, I will still become the Number 1 Hero, you got that?" Bakugo went to leave but was Stopped by Izuku "y-your Right Kacchan, but like i said, you cant stop me, i came this far, and ill go All the Way until i cant go any longer, Ill Be a Hero like All Might, Thats a Promise" Bakugo turned alittle, then chuckles grinning "whatever Deku, just stay out of my way" Bakugo walks on, some teens around recognising the four of us as Bakugo walked by, some saying how Bakugo survived for so long and Yami and Yugi helping him.

Izuku sighed in relief, even after 10 months he still shook when Kacchan was around, it was alot less then before but still there, Izuku shook his head and put on a Determand Face thinking in his head that hes not Defencless anymore, and that he had to remember like Yugi and Yami said all the training he went though, he took a Step, claiming he was going to be a Hero, Yugi and Yami were about to Follow... but Izuku and Yugi Tripped themselves, Yami was about to grab them but then they started to just, Float there.

Izuku freaked out alittle and Yugi looked around, he knew he didnt use his quirk on a card but then the Two's eyes landed on a girl, who had her hand stretched out just near them "heh, are you two ok?" Yami noticing his Twin and Older brother (AN: actually did a quick Google Search and yeah, Izuku is a Mouth Older then the two... thats kinda cool honestly XD) slight blush, smiled and back up alittle as the girl with Brown hair gently held Yugi and Izuku and stood them up before Putting her hands together.

"I stopped you two with my Quirk, im sorry i didnt ask first, but i didnt think you two would mind me caughting you two" Izuku smiled alittle blushing slightly saying thanks but Yugi was Blushing alittle red, and Yami was Smiling big time "isnt this all like, way nerve wracking" Izuku noticed Yugi looking away his face alittle red, and noticing Yami he couldnt help but put on a face basically saying to Yami "is this what i was like before?" and Yami chuckled walking up to the girl "thank you for stopping my brothers from falling".

the girl smiles more, though she did look surprised at Yami seeing how similer he looked to Yugi, though she thinks they were twins "well ill see you inside, Bye" the Girl walks off, and Izuku looked at Yugi who started to calm down, but Yami couldnt help but Tease "and i thought we learnt how to talk to pretty girls my Younger Twin" Yugi stuttered, yelling alittle and Izuku couldnt help but chuckle before they decided to enter UA, to become Heroes.

(Guitar Opening)
I am Deku,
Izuku Midoriya,
And With my brothers, Yugi and Yami,
we've dreamed for the day that we will become heroes,
And that soon with arrive because,
The Day Has COME~!!!
(Guitar Bit here)
Lost in a world unknown to us,
Power that we could only dream of,
but it wont stop us from achieving our owns Goals
So Many Names and faces,
Sleepless nights Slept in unknown places,
And Everyday I walk,
Straight in the Great Unknown,
It's Time to Duel,
Against the Villains here,
Prince and King,
Will Show all the Bad Guys,
It's time to make your move,
Colliding fists and Magical Blast,
you grit your teeth or they will break you,
The Time is Upon you, to show them what you can do,
your breaking the mold to show you're not them,
Believe in your hearts like I believe in mine,
The Heart of the Card will give me Victory,
The Time is Upon you, to Play this your own way,
and that we will prove to them that,
It's time To D-D-D-D-DUEL!!!
(Opening Ends)