Chapter 6: The Beginning of Combat Training

AN: Greetings Everyone, FederationThunderbolt here again for Chapter 6, this one is going to be tricky to do, i wont spoil it... too much?... but Izuku will not be Paired with Ochaco, ill think about who he will pair with until i get to the who goes with who part in this chapter, but just to be Clear, Ochaco is not paring with Izuku in this, and also, wow thanks for the over 350 reads of this story, thats honestly amazing actually, thank you all who read this and read it again, so with that out of the way, here is Chapter 6

~Location: Class A-1~
The Class was waiting for there next Teacher to Arrive and while they waited, they watched Yugi and Yami Duel, it was Really impressive how more Entertaining there Quirks were when it wasn't used to test there limits, and it was kinda awesome seeing mini like figures of the monsters fight in the duel, some had asked if this was wasting there Quirks stamina and Yugi Repied with they can change how they use there Quirk, right now there using it for Entertainment so really there just showing the class how the duel is going.

"Man, you two have the greatest quirk for both Entertainment and hero work, i bet you two even have a great plan for when your done being heroes, huh?" Yami smiled at Kirishima nodding to his question as he made his move, but Yugi stopped it with a trap and finished the duel, thats when the class heard a Voice from behind there class door "I AM, HERE!!... Coming Through the door like a HERO!!" everyone looked surprised and amazed, as All Might Entered through the class door (AN: LIKE A HERO!!!! XD) "i Can't believe its really All Might!" Denki smiled.

"so he is a teacher, this year is going to Totally Awesome!" Izuku, Yugi and Yami realised All Might was Wearing his Silver Age Costume which Asui pointed out to the class, and as All Might 'Marched' which brought some snickers from Yugi cause All Might was being kinda silly, as All Might went to the front of the class, everyone was getting goose bumps as they went to there seats to start what All Might had plan for the class "Welcome to the most Importent Class at UA High, Think of is as Heroing 101, Here you will learn the Basics of being a Pro, And what it means to fight in the name of good".

this got the class more Excited some even gave Determand looks and smiles "LETS GET INTO IT!!! Today's lesson will Pull no Punches" "Fight Training!" "real Combat?" Bakugo and Izuku said respectivly, the formal much more Excited and latter, well more nervous "But, one of the Key of being a Hero is, Looking Good!!" All Might Points to a Wall which opens up side shelfs with Numbers 1 to 22 "These were Designed for you Based on your Quirk Registration Forms, and the Request you sent in Before School Started" This made the Class Cheer now much more Excited then ever before.

"Costumes" Yugi and Yami smiled nodding at eachother when Izuku said that and All Might told the Class to get into there Costumes and meet them at Training Ground Beta with the Class shouting "YES SIR!!". At the Training Ground Beta, All Might waited for his class to come out, and when he heard them, and seeing them walk out from the hallway shadows, he couldnt help but smile at how the class's costumes looked "They say that Clothes make the Pro Young Lady's and Gentleman, and Behold, You are the proof!!, Take this too Heart, from now on you are all... HEROES IN TRAINING!!!".

(Guitar Opening)
I am Deku,
Izuku Midoriya,
And With my brothers, Yugi and Yami,
We've dreamed for the day that we will become heroes,
And that soon with arrive because,
The Day Has COME~!!!
(Guitar Bit here)
Lost in a world unknown to us,
Power that we could only dream of,
but it wont stop us from achieving our owns Goals
So Many Names and faces,
Sleepless nights Slept in unknown places,
And Everyday I walk,
Straight in the great Unknown,
Its Time to Duel,
Against the Villains here,
Prince and King,
Will Show all the Bad Guys,
Its time to make your move,
Colliding fists and Magical Blast,
you grit your teeth or they will break you,
The Time is Upon you, to show them what you can do,
your breaking the mold to show you're not them,
Believe in your hearts like I believe in mine,
The Heart of the Card will give me Victory,
The Time is Upon you, to Play this your own way,
and that we will prove to them that,
It's time To D-D-D-D-DUEL!!!
(Guitar Ending)