LEVEL 3

Inside the house was 8 beds, a kitchen, bathrooms, & food. What stood out most was scratch marks by one of the beds. There were 7 all neatly in a row. Underneath was some PRETTY DEPRESSING LYRICS. Immediately, a panicked Nico said, "They were there before I got here." 'Lies,' thought Jimin & HE WAS RIGHT. "Anyway," said Nico, "Can we get to know each other a bit? I currently only trust Tae & Jimin." That sent a slight ripple effect through the members, Jin erupted with "So my handsome face doesn't qualify as a trusting face?!" The response he got was slightly shocking but YOONGI UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANT. "Only if I know my knife can hit you." While it did SEEM VIOLENT, THERE WAS A ROBOTIC/EMOTIONLESS ANSWER. ALMOST LIKE SHE HAS SAID THIS BEFORE.

So Jimin had an idea, "How about we get to know each other? That way, you can get to know all of us. Also, why does Tae have a nickname & not me?" Nico responded with a simple, "Well his name is longer & I LIKE YOUR NAME THE WAY IT IS." Que a blushing mochi. Jin, who could already see the flirt forming in Jimin's mind(cause let's be honest, he flirts with anything that breathes) cut in, "Well why don't we sit down & get to know each other, you look like someone with a good backstory." So that's what they did.

Nico let them go first. She discovered that they were very polite, childish, pure, & caring. She discovered many things about them. Like how Jin was really motherly & tried to understand your problems, even if he couldn't relate to them. Yoongi, SHE ALREADY KNEW ENOUGH ABOUT HIM, but she realised how much she missed her role model who was lazy, intelligent, & could understand her on a level that ONLY SIBLINGS COULD. She felt safe with him once more, especially when he told a joke, roasted someone, or just smiled. Hoseok, or as she now calls him, Hobi, she found out is very perky, loud, & always there to make you smile. She also sensed SOME TENSION BETWEEN HIM & YOONGI, BUT SHE COULDN'T TELL WHICH KIND. Namjoon, or Joonie, was very smart, funny, & collected. She could sense his anxiety though, but he seemed like, while he supported LGBTQ rights he counsidered many things about his own sexuality(I know this probably isn't true but please don't hate me you'll see why soon). Jimin was so remarkable to her. He was really sweet & human. But he also was a flirt. In the span of half an hour, he made Nico blush. He was also much like a puppy, as in really cute & sweet. He is also really gentle & stubborn, which Nico found adorable. But he is also really shameless. Tae had an extremely childish & sweet appeal that made Nico feel happy, just by being around him. Jungkook was an evil maknae in the eyes of everyone in the room. He did love his 'brothers' (the '' is because they aren't related) alot. He is also mature, cutesy, bunny-like, & a nice person.

After that she started to drift off because she was naturally tired. As she slept the others were trying to pick apart her personality. Jimin & Yoongi thought she was a very closed off person. But once she lets you in she can be an angel who will make you feel like you can do no wrong. Slowly they all decided to fall asleep. The next day, Nico was up & ready. She explained to them that they need to cure then tame a pegasus. What put a smile on Yoongi's face, was to SEE HIS SISTER SMILING AGAIN. She always had a childish innocence inside every fiber of her being. When they arrived at the pegasus farm, what happened immediately was Jinnie (Seokjin) tried to ride a pegasus. He unfortunately got blown away & died. But he came back, falling through the sky. So Nico grabbed Hobi & Jimin's hand, & dragged them up to some pegasi. She told them, "Think of all the bad things you want removed. Any pain, sorrow, mistakes, then focus that one the pegasus. That should cure it." Then she gave Jimin a peck on the cheek & said, "For luck." With that the two got to work. In 5 minutes they cured all the pegasi. "Oh my god. They are so cute omigod can I have one? Please, please, please, please, please," erupted the only girl. Everyone laughed at the childish aura she gave off. They then boarded the pegasi.

While riding the pegasi, there were only 4

While riding the pegasi, there were only 4. So Jungkook & Tae rode one, Namjin rode one, Sope rode one, & Jimin & Nico rode the final one. While riding, Nico decided to start a conversation with Jimin. "I've always loved animals," she whispered. Jimin responded, "Why do you love them so much?" "They are almost always free. They also have their family." "Oh." "Yeah." So they eventually made their way to a castle after the great banding experience.