Videos to enjoy with your Kpop Friends

Fun fact: My sister lost to all these videos & she doesn't listen to alot of the artists while i was actually jamming out the whole time.

Just want to say that stanning Stray Kids since pre-debut was literally the best decision I ever made. When I started watching their survival show & listened to Mixtape, I felt better. When they were starting their journey to the stardom they have now, I was dealing with deep depression, high levels of anxiety, & high suicide risk. But their songs made me feel welcome in the world. Like I actually mattered. I still remember crying over Minho & Felix's elimination. I have listened to their songs when I was at my worst & when I was doing my best. I don't want to sound dramatic, but they actually made it so that I will be turning 16 in 2 weeks. Their songs saved me, their personalities made me laugh & smile, but their brotherhood made me fall in love with them. When I went to the concert, I was screaming with everyone, bopping my head, crying, laughing, & just feeling so loved. I don't have a bias because they are all so unique & human. Thanks to them, I started writing lyrics again. They are my hope, light, inspiration, & the reason I smile every day. It has been over 2 years with these dorks, but it feels like an eternity. One that I never want to end. I love them with all my heart & hope they only walk down flowery roads. So Stray Kids, Hwaiting! :)

Also sorry for all the cuts in the video, It isn't mine but you should watch it. This concert made me so happy. 

Stan Baby Photos!