Level 7

As the morning came to a close, Yoongi was waiting to get his hands on Jimin. "They have been in there for 4 hours. I don't like that." He murmurs, pacing around the tent of the 2 he is talking about. Hoseok pops up & gives Yoongi a much needed shoulder massage while saying, "If your so worried, why don't you just go in & see what's going on?" "Because, Hobi", starts off Yoongi, "I don't want to walk in on them doing anything. Also my little sister is too pure for Jimin's perverted mind. You, Namjoon, & him are the biggest perverts in the world. N-not that I mind you being one. I just don't like him when I can't see in the tent. I should make them leave the flap open 3 inches(if you get this reference, I love you). Or maybe I can scare Jimin away from my sister."

After another 2 hours of Yoongi muttering death threats to Jimin under his breath, it is finally 2 o'clock & Nico emerges on Jimin's back (piggyback style). Jimin looks at Yoongi, moves Nico to holding her bridal style, & says, "She's super tired. I don't know how to keep her awake. Can I just give her coffee?" Yoongi immediately responds, "NO! The last time she had coffee, she went crazy. Just find some other way." So Jimin nods his head & walks off with Nico still in his arms. "Wait!", screeches Yoongi, "Where do you think you're taking her!?!" Jimin looks back & giggles, "Just to a lake, Yoongi-Hyung. I'll drop her in & she'll wake up." Then Namjoon walks up & says, "I can follow them if you want." Then he brushes dirt off his jeans. But not before accidentally falling through a random hole in the ground he made last night. "Eww, it smells like a locker room!!"

Then Namjoon punches something & drowns. Then a ringing noise sounds out & he falls into Jin's lap(Jin has been sun-tanning in a chair the whole time). "Hey Jin-hyung. Nice seeing you here." Jin looks at Namjoon & says, "Sweetie, if you missed me that much, you could have said so." Namjoon immediately blushed & cuddled into Jin's broad chest(Look at the man's shoulders, he's got an ocean on them), muttering curse words under his breath. Yoongi then muttered to himself about how everyone is useless & won't help him find his sister.

Staggering off to find his little sister, Yoongi finds the 2 lovebirds. Nico is shivering into Jimin's chest & Jimin has his eye-smile as clear as anyone can see(except for himself, he probably can't see when he smiles). Yoongi then goes up to his sister & asks her if she's ok. "Yeah, I'm fine," she responds, "Just a bit cold. So I'm cuddling into moci-boy here." Yoongi just stands there for 15 minutes then says, "Let's go back, the others are bound to be worried by now. But not about shortie Jimin over here. They couldn't find you with your tiny little hands." He gets kicked in the shin by Nico, the littlest person.

Upon returning the site, they found a couple weird things.

 But they pushed that aside once Jungkook used his sniper skills to hear something in the bushes. A couple of guns appeared out of nowhere. Then the enemy popped up & Jungkook sprung into action. He moved with such ease, the sniper looked like an extension of his arm. In just 10 minutes, Jeon Jeong-guk had killed 50 hidden enemy targets. Then, he passed out.