WHAT NOW?(With Lena & Nico)

^CAUSE WHY NOT? NOW ON WITH STORY!

 When Nico reappeared in her bedroom, she first noticed her new tattoo. 

(It's the arm tattoo

(It's the arm tattoo.)

 She also realized she had to shower & care for her tattoo. She then recollected her thoughts & memories of the game while in the shower(I sometimes do this, its very peaceful & helps you think a bit more). She wondered if Jimin & Yoongi would try to find her. What about Taehyung & Jungkook? How were all the boys? Were they traumatized by what they went through? She started to think, then realized that there was no point in worrying. They would get there when they want.

She was getting out of the shower when she heard Lena, "Hello? Yes, this is she. I'm fine. Why would you want to come here Tae-Oppa(Sorry I'm cringing too)? Oh! You want to check on me? Yes, I'd like that. Are you on your way? Now?!? Why? Oh, I see. Yes, my roommate is alive. Why would you ask that? No, its not a stupid question. Yes. She breathes. She's showering right now. Oppa, is everything okay? I heard crashing & shouting. Okay. I believe you. Yes, you can come over. I'll let you in since you don't have keys. Yes, I'll get you a set of keys. Why do you need 4? Oh, but only because you think you'll lose them. Okay. Bye."

Nico made her way to her room, whatever was going on would be explained to her really soon. Finally, she was dressed & presentable. SHe walked downstairs & asked Lena, "What's going on?" Lena responded, "My cousin is checking on my today. He was very adamant about getting over here." Nico nodded because Taehyung was the only family member who still cared about Lena.

Nico decided to make some hot tea & Look at the Milky Way on the ceiling of her room. She felt at peace. Suddenly, her peace & quiet was disturbed by (I want someone to guess before reading on please, just grant me this.)

 an email. (HAHA you thought it was BTS or Lena. Sorry, I'm a mean author I know. But really who thought it was BTS? Okay moving on.)

 It was from BigHit Entertainment. It read, 'To Cohen Nicholas & Kim Allen Le-na. This is Bang Shi-Hyuk(sorry if I spelled it wrong.) from BigHit Entertainment. We have been notified of your channel & have seen it our sleves. If you would like, we can grant you a 7 year contract to become an official Korean artist. You will still be known as A & C, we will just help you make music videos & more. Best of wishes, Hitman Bang(AYO HITMAN BANG!)

 Nico was just about to tell Lena, when suddenly Lena spoke, "Neeks, get your beautiful ass(They have an ongoing joke of secretly being lovers who run a noodle mafia ring) down here! I want you to meet my cousin's better family!"