Promise?

It has been a while since Taehyung & Hayley eloped. Almost a year. It was December 25, 2018. The whole gang was crowded around a Christmas tree that Nico & Lena have kept. Hayley, Lena, & Nico have all made a spot to have girl talk.

"So Lena, I still can't believe how beautiful your wedding dress was"-Hayley

"Well Hayley. Maybe you can tell us what you wore for your wedding."-Lena

"I wore a floral knee length dress. We wanted to keep it simple. Tae actually wore a Hawaiian print shirt. Yeontan was the ring bearer."-Hayley

"Alright but we still need to celebrate how lucky you ladies are. Married, successful, & still beautiful."-Nico

"Don't worry Nico. The fanboy who proposed to you probably made Jimin he has to make his move soon. I mean that fanboy was hawt. I'm just thankful we haven't had any antis show up at our fansigns."-Lena

"Yeah. But that fanboy was joking. Plus Jimin & I are doing great. We will marry eventually but that is not our biggest concern right now."-Nico

"Alright."-Lena & Hayley

"Okay. Now let's join the boys. We have gifts to open & tears to cry."-Nico

As the girls started to head over Nico realized something. "Girls I forgot a present for Yoongi. I'm gonna go back & get his gift. You guys go ahead." As the girls moved forward to the boys they decided to ask Jimin the question. "So Jimin," started Hayley. "Have you got the ring yet?" Finished Lena. Jimin looked up at the girls & said, "Yes. It arrived yesterday. I just need to finish my proposal. But don't tell her. I want to surprise her." The girls nodded their head k sat down. Nico returned with her gift for Yoongi & said, "I'll go first. Yoongi," she gave him the ginormous package. "This is for you." Yoongi opened it to find the largest Kumamon plushie anyone had every seen. He was happy. Then everyone began handing out gifts. All was right with the world.

It has been 6 days since Christmas. Jimin has been hiked up in a producing studio for 3 days & Nico was getting worried. Jimin wasn't answering her calls. The members hadn't heard from him either. She was really nervous. So she did what any worried girlfriend would do. She went to BigHit to check on him.

As she approached his studio. She began to worry. 'What if he didn't want to see her?' As she began to worry that he would break up with her. Then she finally arrived at the door. She slowly opened it to see a working mochi. Jimin was working hard at a computer.

She approached him & wrapped her arms around his neck. He looked up & saw her. He stood up & hugged her, "I'm sorry I haven't been responding. I have been working on something I think you are going to love. Just sit on the couch for me." So she did. Jimin summoned his courage & held the ring firmly in his pocket. Then he pressed a button & his song stated playing. So he sang along for the love of his life.

As the song came to a close, & the ending was coming up. Jimin approached his girlfriend.

"Now promise me, oh, oh

Several times a day, oh, oh

Even if you feel that you are alone, oh, oh

Don't throw yourself away, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh, hold on for a moment

Intertwine our pinkies

And promise me now, oh, oh, oh, oh"

As he reached her he got on one knee & said, "Will you marry me?"

Nico responded, "Yes

Nico responded, "Yes." The two hugged each other tightly. "I was worried you were going to break up with me." Jimin looked at his girlfriend & asked, "Why?" Nico looked at him like he was crazy & said, "Look at you. You're perfect. I'm practically nothing. I only got famous because I'm dating you. How can you love me?" Jimin responded, "Because I love you. You're quirky. You always speak your mind. You love everyone & always hope for them to be the best person they can be. How can you even think that?" It was that moment that they realized they were perfect for each other.