I Promise

(I don't know how these actually go so I'm sorry.)

As the wedding came around, everyone was getting nervous.

Jimin was holding his vows in his hand. He was worried they wouldn't be right. But he knew that Taehyung was going to come in & help him calm down like the friend he is. But Yoongi came in instead, "Kid. I'm giving you my sister. She is one of the lights of my life. Break her, you will never see the sun again. But I know you won't because you love her. Tae is coming in. So I have to go talk to my sister. Make sure she isn't about to panic." Then Yoongi left.

Nico was pacing in her wedding dress waiting for her escort to come in. Then as if she was summoning him, Yoongi came into the room. "Hey kid. Let's get ready to rumble." Those words, while they were short & funny, they meant everything to Nico because it was the words that Yoongi said whenever they were about to cause chaos at home, perform, or just do anything that was the 2 of them. Then they walked out of the room just as Jimin started his walk down the aisle.

Everyone was there. BTS, TXT, & all of BigHit. The whole BigHit family was there to support the 2 people. The bridesmaids were in the dresses & Tae & Jungkook were in there suits as the groomsmen. Tae was best man. As the procession started, the people began to get ready. As soon as the groomsmen began to head out, people knew this was the moment worth watching.

Then the flower girl came out. People loved the petals & this was when the bridesmaids came out. Then the March for the bride started playing. Then all eyes went on the bride.

As Yoongi walked Nico down the aisle, he knew he was making the right choice

As Yoongi walked Nico down the aisle, he knew he was making the right choice. As she locked hands with Jimin, Yoongi knew Jimin would take the best care of his sister. Then the vows started.

"Nico, you are remarkable. I've known that since the second we met. You have shown the world to me in new ways, where the works is bright. No matter how awful some things may seem. You also taught me how to love. I know you, the hurt, scars, but also the shining light you bring along everywhere. You help people who don't even know they need it. So I can't wait to discover the world with you. Whatever trails come at us, I know we can defeat it. Together. So I know I will love & cherish you till death do us part."

"Jimin, I don't know why, but I always feel safe with you. You make me happy. I feel whole with you, & I never want that to change that. You make my whole world brighter. I know you understand me & we have our differences. But we are special because we make everything better for each other. You don't try to change me, which is something people have tried for so long. You support me. We have worked together since day 1 to get here, & I don't regret anything. You have accepted me for my flaws, something I still can't do yet. & with this event, I know we will always be there for each other. Park Jimin, I love you."

The pastor(or whatever) spoke. They kissed. & a beautiful chapter in a long book came to a close.