You are the cause of my Euphoria

Lena was waiting in the lobby of the BigHit building. She had gotten a text from Jungkook that said she needed to go quick. So as she was waiting she had a hot chocolate & decided to scroll through social media. She kept on seeing tweets that the members of bts were beginning to propose to their loved ones. She was happy that everyone was moving forward. But she also worried because she & Jungkook got into a fight.

While Lena was worried about Nico, who was having issues with her lyrics, Jungkook wanted to take Lena out on a date. Unfortunately Lena was hellbent on finding a way to help her friend. This was their debut album & everything had to be great, no perfect.

Already on edge because she was put on a diet for being 'fat'(when in reality the girl is a stick) so she wasn't eating the right foods. Jungkook unknowingly poked & prodded at a ticking time bomb. Lena stayed up late regretting the unkind words she unleashed on Jungkook.

When Lena finally arrived in Jungkook's recording studio, she was shocked to find that Jungkook had decorated his studio. It had candles & food that was her cheat day meal. She looked at him & didn't say anything. He just pressed a button & his song started to play.

As the song was coming to a close he sang along with the final lyrics. "Take my hands now You are the cause of my euphoria Euphoria Close the door now When I'm with you I'm in utopia. " He got on one knee & pulled out a ring. "We may have our differences & fights, but we look out for each other. I'm sorry I never realized how much pressure must be on you & Nico for your debut. I promise I will help you in any way I can. But will you make me the happiest man in the world, no in this universe, the happiest man alive, & marry me?"

Lena hugged Jungkook & was sobbing while saying, "Of course you doofus." Then she realized something, "Don't you have to talk to the manager?" Jungkook responded, "He already knew. I just needed the right way to propose."