Amnesia

A/N: Listen to the video on the side whilst reading.

-

Zayn's POV

"Without you I'm a lost boy." Liam's words looped in my mind, forcing me to hear it over and over again. Did he even mean it? I decided to test him.

"Really, Liam? You think I'd fall for that? Why the hell did you rescue me in the first place? I wanted to fvcking die! Damn it, Liam, I just wanted to die." I said to him bodly. Although I was testing him, I truly meant these words.

I turned my head so that I could see Liam.

-

Liam's POV

Shlt. Shlt. Shlt. I knew he was going to do this. I had hoped he wouldn't, but we don't always get what we want.

"I- I just wanted to comfort you, tell you everything's okay. I'm sorry for....lying to you." I stuttered, trying to explain to Zayn.

-

Zayn's POV

I knew it. That ba$tard. How could he. Did he think my love was a game and that I'm a toy? Well guess what Liam, I'm not a puppet, nor a toy made to amuse you.

I closed my eyes, trying to hold back the tears, turning my head back so that I was looking at the ceiling. Liam tried to take hold of my hand, but I jerked it away.

I was getting stronger and stronger each day. I wasn't sure how long it's been since the incident, but quite frankly, I didn't care. I couldn't wait to get out of this dump, away from Liam. Liam's the one who started this all. It wasn't his fault, but he made me feel this way.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I growled at him through gritted teeth. "I. Hate. You."

I let out a deep and heavy sigh, trying to signal to him that I wasn't in the mood to deal with his shlt now, or ever for that matter. But of course, he didn't get it. He tried to kiss me, but I slapped his cheek with my hand closest to him, leaving a pink handprint on his face.

I was close to tears now. Chocking through my sobs, I managed to say, "I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things, forget about you Liam. I hate you."

I was almost back to full strength now and was almost ready to leave the hospital. I just had a few more tests to take and perform some necessary actions in order to pass the physcial exam test. I was excited. I was undoubtedly more than ready to go back home and get away from him.

•••••

A bit of a short chapter, I've been noticing that my chapters seem to be getting shorter and shorter so I will try to prolong them and write more for the upcoming ones. (:

I've just published the first chapter of my other fanfic, "Fireproof," so go check that out. And I've also started working on a new one! Which will be called "Vindication" and will be more of a connection with what I'm going through in my life but expressed through a ziam love story, so stay posted because that will be out soon!

Vote/Comment/Follow x