The Procedure

Liam's POV

The doctor began by sticking a endodermic needle into his left arm. It was connected to a tube, which was connected to a bag, which was sucking his blood out. Then the doctor pulled the needles, that were feeding him the wrong blood type, out of his right arm. I lay on the hospital bed by his side, cuddling him as I did so.

The color from his face and hands began to drain as he turned ghostly white. I reached for his hand, which felt as it had looked; like snow.

I put my ear to his chest and lay my head there, listening to his heart beat and feeling his chest rise and fall. "It's going to be alright darling. I love you so much and I know you'll make it. After this, we can do anything you want. We could even get married! Yeah... I like the sound of that. We could even adopt a child and raise him or her together! But right now, you just have to get through this Zaynie, then we can do anything you want ok? I know you can do this baby. I love you so much," I whispered into his chest.

Little did I know he had heard every word I had said.

After a while, his heart beat was below normal and his breathing had slowed dramatically. I was beginning to worry.

Zayn let out a soft grunt, letting me know he was still alive. He went stiff.

"DOC YOURE TAKING TOO MUCH BLOOD OUT HE NEEDS MORE IN NOW" I yelled at him.

"Just wait, we have to finish the procedure first." He said.

After what seemed like forever, although it was only a few seconds, the doctor finally took out the needle in his left arm and inserted another in his right. This one was giving him blood. A wave of relief rushed through me.

•••••

Only a few more chapters left in this fanfic! Tell me what else I should add to the story in the comments! (:

Vote/Comment/Follow x