Jack/Sean ( Edited)

In this story, Anti and Jack share one body. So they switch turns on who is controlling or " in the spotlight."
These words indicate who is trapped inside.
() indicate thoughts of the person who is in control.

Wilford exited the room full of hesitation. All he could think about was "This is not a good idea."He knew how Anti could get, but Jack would be present. The only thing he could think of doing was standing outside the door for when something went awry.

All the demon could process was this small girl on the ground was the one they all brought into their home months ago. Now she was a shivering mess. He approached Crystal in the most hesitant way possible. The girl took off, not paying attention to where she was going. The only process she was thinking was getting away. The tinyl dashed across the floor, about running into the wall, skidding to a stop. She did not collide with anything, so she started following the wall getting herself stuck in a corner. Whirling around the small girl noticed Anti was tying to grab her minuscule body. The only reaction she could get out was to scream like he was being stabbed her then cower farther into the corner.

So many things were running through his head right now. Mostly "Was she really this scared of him? He retracted his hand, placing it by his side.

(OK, this is going nowhere.)

Well, like you said before, let me out. Maybe I can calm her down. Jack replied to Anti inside his head.

(If you do not let me back out, I will re-slit my throat.)

I get it. Come out. Calm her down then you take back over. If Sean could roll his eyes, he would be right now.

While Anti was arguing with his inner self, Crystal closed her eyes just preparing for what would happen next. This demon had her pinned in the corner with no escape. She was still cowering in the corner when she heard a slightly lighter voice relieving all the stress from her shoulders.

"Crystal?... Crystal look at me please."

The girl peered up and noticed Anti was wearing a different outfit and his scar was gone. His demeanor was even kinder.

"Sean?"

"Yes, now come here." Sean laid his hand down on the ground waiting patiently for Crystal.

She was about to get on his hand but froze with hesitation. " How do I know this isn't one of Anti's tricks? Like you are Anti in disguise, or He's forcing you, so I trust you and bam Anti takes over and harms me."

"I promise you it's not. I'm Sean and You know I would not harm you. If this was a trap, I wouldn't even allow myself near you."

The YouTuber left his hand on the ground trying to coax her. " Come on."

Crystal hesitantly approached him, crawling up onto his hand. She was shaking like crazy and couldn't control herself to stop.

I've never seen her like this. She's faced a guy at gunpoint, a group of thugs, even Dark and I. She was so calm and collected. Anti spoke to Jack.

"Here you need to calm down. Why don't we get some food?"

Crystal shook her head yes and clung to Sean's thumb. He walked out of the room passing Wilford heading towards the stairway. His goal was to get the little girl a snack from the kitchen to calm down her nerves.

(This is different Anti. She probably doesn't know who to trust and everyone/everything can harm or even kill her. Her confidence is gone.)

Sean walked into the kitchen heading straight towards the counter. He slowly placed his hand right next to the platform allowing the borrower sized girl to jump off. The giant wandered to the fridge, finding some chocolate that Crystal was "Hiding."