Dark's palace ( Edited)

Crystal fluttered her eyes open. Her muscles were sore taking her a few moments to register exactly what was happening. Taking a few breaths to subdue the pain and roll onto her back. With cracking bones she sat up slowly looking around at her surroundings. It was pure darkness. Nothing. It was like she was trapped in a locked box that had been dropped in the deep ocean. Standing up she brushed off her jeans looking around trying to decide where to go from here. 

With only one decision left to d, Shes stretched her arms into the air then progressed further into the darkness.

Looking all around her she could only think of one thing "There has to be something here"

Crystal was busy looking around and talking to herself that she did not notice the intruder in the room. She was attempting to walk as straight as she could, but something slammed down right in front of her. The rush of air alone made her fall down to a sitting position. Crystal collected herself and saw what stopped her in her tracks was a foot. Crystal followed the leg up and it finally clicked whose foot this was.

Dark.

He was grinning down at her with amusement.

Turning around, she took off as fast as she could. Both Dark and Crystal knew her attempt at fleeing was futile, but she had to try. Her life depended on it, but as expected she felt a firm presence around her body. It inclosed itself around her then tightened to make sure she could no longer getaway. Her air was not constricted, but her movements were. Peering up she could just see Dark had an uncomfortable smile on his face. She took her own fists and struggled, hitting his own with all her might. 

" Let me go now!"

Dark's grin grew bigger.

" You know any type of resistance is futile. It does not take much for me to do anything with your body, and you are in my world. I control this world and anyone who is in it."

It dawned on Crystal he was right. She knew Dark. He was a ruthless uncaring being that had all the power to do anything he wanted to her, and she had no way of defending herself.

Crystal has never cried since she got to this mansion but now was the time if any. Crystal started to tear up. " Fine just get it over with! Anti isn't here to stop you... And I can't either." she whispered the last part of the sentence trying to make sure he did not hear the weakness. 

" Why would I?" Crystal froze from his answer. Dark was looking down at her with a questioning stance like he was confused at her reaction. She studied his demeanor and face while brushing away the tears from her eyes. It was making her curious. He didn't have that...threatening stance or murder intent to him. Appearing down she noticed she was breathing normally and his grasp was not threatening her life. It was all in her head. He was never harming her. 

Dark used his other hand and snapped his fingers. A red velvet chair appeared right behind him and Dark just leisurely sat down. Dark opened his first and adjusted his hand, so it was laying flat, palm up, and Crystal was sitting on it.

" I brought you here, nat because too many distracting factors were happening outside. Between Anti being a mother bird and Wilford waving a gun around like a lunatic how was I going to get anything accomplished?"

Crystal still felt uncomfortable around the unpredictable ego, but knowing him if he was going to do something he would have done it already. She just wanted to test one more thing.

" Well finish what you started. Anti isn't around to stop you. If I remember correctly you were about to enjoy your dinner!"

" Oh please child, you should know when I'm pestering you by now. You take everything so seriously." Dark did seem a little guilty by placing his hand on the back of his neck and rubbing it.

" You bastard are you kidding me..." she was cut off by Dark picking her up by her shirt and bringing her to his face. " I can always finish the job. A nat like you would be so simple. Simpler actually to dispose of you than keeping you around."

Crystal gulped but stood her ground. "Then do it!" Dark rolled his eyes and placed her on the ground in front of him. Dark stood up to show his intimidating figure. Crystal started to shake but was trying so hard to keep it under control.

Dark fixed his tux, then just leisurely snapped his fingers. Crystal looked around to try to see what happened. Nothing looked different. She peered at Dark's eyes. " OK, smart elic, what did you do?"

Then it hit her she was looking at Darks' eyes. She peered down at herself and saw she was normal again.

"Oh... My... God" she mouthed. She jumped at Dark to hug him but cut it short. She collected herself and peered over at Dark. " I thought you said it would be simpler to just dispose of me?"

"Well, I think people would notice if there was a girl living here, and one day there was not. Then there's the fact you can only be like this here."

" Say again."

"I can only do this because this is my realm. When we go back out there, you will still be like before."

" So what you're saying is... I can come back?"

" Only to destress. Now, what happened."

" Anti."

" And why exactly hasn't he fixed you?"

" Can't"

Dark spoke grumbling to himself quietly "That dumb asshole. Why use magic that you don't know how to control!" Dark collected himself. " Alright. Enough of this." Dark snapped his fingers and Crystal passed out on the floor instantly.
-------------------------------------------------

Crystal woke up in Dark's hand. She peers around and does not see anyone else in the room. Dark places her on the table. She peered over and noticed there was some paperwork sitting beside her. " I have to do some work." He picks up the folders and papers, making Crystal stumble.

Anti just appeared in the room. He must have teleported in. Crystal looked up seeing he was glitching like crazy and his eyes were almost black " Where is she?"

Dark peered up at Anti. " She's right here and perfectly fine. Just open your eyes." Dark went back to looking at his paperwork.

" What did you do?" Anti growled. His neck started to open up just a bit letting blood drip down.

" Just take the kid and get out." Dark snapped back releasing a black aura around him.

Anti grabbed Crystal and walked out the door.

Crystal could just sense the tension coming from Anti. He wouldn't even look at her. Crystal repositioned herself in his palm. She crawled over to his arm and placed her hand on it. Anti felt the small touch and peered down at her. He relaxed and slowed his pace to make sure the young girl did not lose her balance. Anti placed Crystal on his shoulder and walked to his room.