Darkiplier ( Edited)

Anti could only think of one place to take her for now. His room. He wandered up the stairs passing all the empty guest rooms, then Wilford's room, lastly coming to his messed-up black pit of a so-called bedroom. He happened to look down and notice Crystal was a bit shaken up. At first, he couldn't piece together why she was so uncomfortable...till it hit him. She's never been in his room before.

Anti carefully pushed the door open with the side of his body, so he didn't have to move the girl from her secure place. He looked around trying to find the perfect spot but only came to one conclusion. His desk.

He placed her body over on the surface while he nonchalantly flipped down in a broken down and rugged recliner in the corner.

Anti leaned back in the chair and sat in it horizontally with his legs up on the seat. "OK, just got to figure this situation out."

Crystal sat down just staring at the Sean look alike. She could just see the nervousness and how uncomfortable le he was for some out of character reason.

" Look...your really not going to like this," Anti spoke up breaking Crystal from her trance.

" Hmm?"

" I may have done this to you." Anti gave her a guilty smile showing off his sharp teeth.

" You. Have. Got. To be kidding me. Why! I mean how?!"Crystal stood up and suddenly yelled in his direction.

Well, she was starting to get her confidence back.

" I didn't mean too!" The demon shouted back in her direction.

Crystal started to pace back and forth with pure frustration on her face.

" Look bug. This is the only time I will ever admit to a mistake. So maybe look at it from that perspective?"

Was he really trying to play off with "I'm trying to have a Conscience, give me a break?" She could slap him right now.
" Oh, congrats on being a human for once! Now turn me back!"

" Alright, alright." Anti waved his hand like it was no big deal.

Anti stood up and approached her. "Alright standstill." Anti started to create a neon light from his hands. He took one finger and not so gently poked her body making her stumble back with a jerk.

Crystal stumbled back, clinging onto the floor with a hand to make sure she didn't stumble all the way down. Looking around just waiting for something to happen. She then inspected herself with disappointment. " Nothing happened."

" I can see that." the one with the scar snapped.

" Was something suppose to happen?"

"Maybe she's been like this for too long." He mumbled under his breath.

" What?" Is all she could screech out at his nonchalant statement.

" Umm, I said maybe you have been like this for too long?"

The tiny girl slumped down onto the ground. "You have to be kidding me."

" I've only done this with Jack once a long time ago, and he was only like this for maybe two hours at the most."

Crystal went from her body sitting on the ground to laying down. She places her hands on her face in frustration.

Anti honestly felt a bit bad about her whole situation. She didn't quite deserve all of this. He was deep in thought trying to decipher what exactly to do next when Wilford walked right in without even announcing or asking.