Ending ( Edited!)

A/n
This will be the last chapter. This has been a good book. Thanks to all who read it. 😊😆😇🥰

Nightmare hasn't bothered Crystal ever since that day. It kind of helps that Dark said Anti could not be trusted either, so she's been with him for four straight days now, compared to Anti though she would have to admit that Dark can be a bit boring.

He is the leader of the Ipliers egos, besides Mark, so he has meetings he holds in the home meeting room. Most of the time though her highlight of the day is when he has paperwork with phone calls in his office to make sure everything runs smoothly. During the meetings he would place Crystal either in his pant's suit pocket or on his lap. What irritated her most, besides being in such confine spots, where she could tell he was bored during those meetings because there were times when he would distract himself or even calm down his stress levels by rubbing Crystals back or hold her in his hand. At first, she would protest his actions by stating she was not a pet to be toyed with. She really hated it when he acted like she was a stress toy. He would wrap his hand around her in a protective manner while he stroked her side or even sometimes applied pressure to his side like one would do to someone's hand to make sure they were still there. After a day of this, she ended up allowing him to win by continuing this action because in reality, he was never too rough. There was even one time where he did his stress relief but stopped the meeting with an excuse just to make sure she was ok because he thought he applied too much pressure on her weak body. He didn't. She couldn't help but laugh at his worry.

Anti would make fun of Dark, even though a few days ago he was doing the exact same thing, and say his "Dad instincts" were kicking in while he was protecting Crystal. Anti even made fun because on the first day of "Dark protection" he brought Crystal to his dimension. There he turned her to normal height and conjured up new clothes. ( what in the picture). According to Dark, it was so she wasn't wearing the exact same outfit for weeks.

Crystal was not fooled by all the nice emotions going on. There where times when the real Dark showed through this new exterior. There were a few times when she annoyed Dark while he was working on paperwork, so he would teleport her to a high shelf, place a cup on top of her, or even one time " accidentally" knocked her in water and walked away to fend for herself. Both were mother bird's but she knew who they both were. They're both still demons.

On this particular day, Crystal was laying on Dark's desk taking a nap while he was working on more paper assignments. Anti burst through the door causing Crystal to jump up expecting danger.

" You better have a good reason for bursting into my study like this." Dark looked up and froze his hand from writing.

" I do. I have been practicing that old spell trying to figure out why I can not use the shrinking spell again, and it worked!"

Crystal got up on her legs and ran to the edge of the desk. " Your serious! Anti I swear to god if this is a joke."

Anti rushed over to Dark's desk, ignoring the protest on his face, snatching up Crystal.

He ran out to the living room, Crystal was desperately holding on. Anti places her down on the coffee table. Dark and Wilford walked in. Wilford has a concerned look on his face with his hands in his pockets. Dark had his "just get this over with" face on and his arms crossed, but neither tried to stop the glitch demon from trying.

Anti started to concentrate to the best of his ability. A green glow started to appear, but before Anti could aim or Crystal could prepare, the light hit her. It was so sudden. She honestly didn't even know Anti was already making the spell. She looked up with prepared eyes but instantly fell to the ground from the meer force of the projectile that hit her body.
—————————————————————

Crystal woke up to not exactly. Instead of the real world, she was in Dark's domain...normal size once more. Her eyes darted everywhere trying to find a familiar object or face. Someone relieved this anxiety by glitching in suddenly. Dark.

" Wake up."

"Wait what?" Crystal was confused at his statement.

" You heard me. Wake up before I force you!" Dark was about to snap his fingers, but Crystal ran up to him.

Dark's eyes went big and he didn't know what to do. He held his hands out not touching Crystal's body. He peered down at the childlike teenager with only his eyes in utter confusion.

" Thanks." Crystal laid her head on his chest.

" No problem kid." It took him a few moments, but he understood what this sudden burst of affection was for. Closing his eyes, He gradually wrapped his arms around her.

Took a minute, maybe two, but Dark did the typical Dark thing to do. He shoved her away from his body straightening his suit and tie to make sure nothing was out of place. "You tell anyone..."

" Yes, I know. I will be choked out."

Dark scoffs and placed a finger on her forehead. The simplest of weird gestures seem to cause Crystal to close her eyes while falling to the ground.
-------------------------------------------------

Crystal woke up peering around the room. Everything was normal, but Anti and Wilford were standing over her.

" Move!" She shoved Anti. " Not so close."

Anti rolled his eyes and teleported away. Wilford extended his hand. Crystal grabbed it and he pulled her up. Instead of just standing on her own she felt the suspender wearing game show host embrace her.

This was nice. She took the moment to lay her head on his chest, closing her own eyes to take in this rare moment. What she also didn't expect was for Wilford to pushed her.  "I  told you in our training not to let your opponent too close." He held up the knife she always had on her. Crystal searched her pockets in confusion, but it turned out he snatched her knife while he was hugging her. " You have been too out of practice. I want you outside in five."

Wilford walked outside. Leaving Dark and Crystal there alone. Dark just looked at her, nodded, and walked off towards his office.

Now, this was normal for her.