list noun a number of connected items or names written or printed consecutively.

Billie's POV

The meeting began and we went quiet. John stood up and started talking. i've always kinda hated these parts there quit boring. I prfer the artsy side. We do a lot of panting what we preach. human are more visual  so it more impactful as an image. I'm a terrible  drawer but it's fun. "We should get lunch and you can tell me about what it's like here?" Lusy asked whispering to me. "I'd love to." I Said back smiling at her. She really is beautiful. How didn't I know she was joining. New members are supposed to be approved by everyone but evidently they don't think I count. They always leave me out. Apparently I haven't been darkened yet. It's so unfair. They see me as a child. The meeting went on with no problem. Everyone else knew that lusy would be here so no one mentioned her. The meeting finally ended and we all got ready to leave. "Billie and lusy can you come here." John Said callI got to us. We stayed behind as everyone left. "What do you want?" I Said eager to get out of this stuffy room. "You two have been given some tasks." He said handing us a list. We both looked at confused. "Once you have completed each one of them you will be welcomed back as full members until them you are not allowed in meetings or talk to anybody about it. You will also need to provide proof that you completed the tasks." He said and walked away from us. "It'll be fun. We can film it and make like a shot film." I Said exited to actually do something. "Yeah, I'm sure there not that bad." Lusy said smiling at me. My excitement was soon replaced with dread  after reading the list. They went from fun and light hearted to horrible. We can't do that.  We had 6 tasks to complete then we will finally be welcomed. 

The list:

1 sneak into a prom and wreck it. 

2 ruin Billie's parents adversary 

3 lose your virginity

4 rob someone/something 

5 set fire to a car 

6 kill someone that is important to/someone one of you care about.

We both stood there in shock. They want us to kill someone. And someone we know. We can't do that. "There's a prom at the nearby high school in a week we can go then." I said deciding to forget about it. "We will need masks and dresses." She said as we started to plan. "I'll pick you up tomorrow and we can go shopping." I Said while putting my number in her phone. "See you tomorrow." I Said and finally following my family out. 

"There She is. I'm proud of my little sister." Finneas Said rubbing my head. Everyone seemed very excited so I'm guess they don't know what I'm doing. "I remember when we had to drug those people. They were so funny." My mom said smiling at my dad. "I had to smash everything in a china shop. That was really fun." Finneas Said. The tasks are met to make you lose your innocents no so you can open your mined. It's a sign your grown up. "I can't wait to see what you have to do." Finneas Said confusing me. "You have to show everyone the evidence that you completed the tasks. And Billie no matter what you are told to to you do it we won't see you differently or be angry in any why." My mom said noticing the fear on my face. "What if it was something that could ruin one of your life's. Like really bad." I Said hoping that they would tell me not to do it. "You have to. I doesn't matter who you hurt you have to. They never pick things to bad so you we be fine." Finneas Said reassuringly. We don't have to think about the last one we haven't even started the first.