Rob someone: to take property illegally from a person or place

A few days later 

"Are you ready for tonight?" Lusy asked me over ther phone. Apparently her mom is on a work thing for the next few days so now is the perfect time. Lusy has spent the past few days watching him. We have found out that he takes his pills at 8:00pm every night and go's to bed at 10pm. We agreed that we will  break in a 11 and be out by 11:30. "Yes, I'm actually quite excited. I don't really know why." I Said laying back on to my bed. We spoke for another couple  of minutes before I decided to start packing my bag. I was just gonna wear what I normally would but we would both have to wear completely black when we do the braking in. My mom wasn't thrilled about me spending the night with lusy but she eventually agreed. I have to leave soon to get there for 7 so I finished getting all the stuff I will need and drove over. As I pulled up to her house I saw what she meant by her neighbours easy to brake into. The door is practically falling off and the lock is long gone. Looking at the stuff in his window it's not like he can't afford to fix it. I parked at walked up to her door. "I've missed you!" Lusy said pulling me through the door way. As soon as she shut the door I was pined agent the wall with her lips on mine. She slid her hands to my things as are kiss got more and more heated. 

About 1 hour later 

"We should probably put are clothes back on." I Said as she laid her head on my chest. We had spent the last few minutes laying on her bed completely naked. I'm not complaining but it's a little cold. "Why? I like your body" She Said kissing my hand. "I'm cold." I Said moving my other hand to her stomach. We both got up and got re-dressed. "Well we still have over 3 hours. What do you want to do?" She asked buttoning up her shirt. "I don't really mind. Ooo, we should get some food?" I replied smiling at her. She nodded and we both decided what to get. After a quick trip to a shop down her street we were sitting on the floor eating some snacks. "I love this." Lusy said closeting her eyes and leaning her head back. I looked around the room. She has some cool looking stuff. "What's with the camera?" I asked causing her to suddenly look at me. "Oh... there mine. I to want to be a photographer." She said quietly looking slightly embarrassed. "That's so cool. I used to love taking pictures. I'm sure you're much better then I ever was." I Said excitedly. She stood up and picked up the camera. "Come with me." She Said walking to the back of her house. I followed her outside and sat on the steps were she told me to. She instructed me on how to pose taking photo after photo. "Your turn to be a model." I Said after about 30 minutes. She looks absolutely stunning in every picture. It's easy to take good pictures when you have something so perfect. "Let me see." She Said grabbing my arm. Some of them were bad but some turned out good. 

"We look cute

"We look cute." She Said grinning at me. "Yeah, you really do." I Said still starting at her. She blushed and looked from me down at her phone. "It's 10:30 we should get ready."She Said walking back inside. We put on are black clothes so no one would see us in the dark and grabbed a bag to put the stuff in. "Don't forget the camera we don't want to have to do it again." Lusy said handing me the little device. I attached it to my top and we made are way to her neighbours house. She quietly opened the door and we tiptoed in side. We walked into his living room and scanned through the darkness. "Let's take a book. He probably won't miss it." She Said grabbing a unused book from its shelve. We shoved it in the bag and got out there a quickly as possible. "That was surprisingly easy." I Said as we got into her house. This was probably are least eventful task yet. Hopefully it stays like this but I doubt it.