aftermath: the consequences or after-effects of a significant unpleasant event.

3 weeks later 

Billie's POV

I don't know how to feel anymore. I felt absolutely terrible for what felt like ages. Now I have kinda expected it. What I did was horrible but it also means lusy is free. She was obviously upset for a bit but she seems more worried about me. Her company isn't bad but sometimes I wish everyone would just leave me alone.

 We have been putting all the clips together and then everything will be over. We can finally join everyone else. Hopefully it's worth it. The police have been awful. As lusy's mom was a lower class woman with no proper job no one cares. Normally I'd be mad but it seems like we got away with it. Lusy is now an orphan so she has been staying with us although my mom won't let us sleep in the same room. That doesn't stop us though. I have gotten rather good at sneaking around my house. We don't do anything it's just that I can't sleep alone. I've always hated it but it's gotten worse. Her holding me helps. I feel safe with her in a way I haven't with anyone else. She is everything to me. I don't know how I lived with out her.

"Good morning, you should go back to your room before your parents see." Lusy said sitting up. She looks so beautiful. How did I get so lucky. I really don't deserve her. "I love you." I Said kissing her cheek. She looked at me shocked. "Say that again." She said grinning at me. "You heard me the first time." I responded. "I know but I like the way you say it." She giggled turning a cute shade of pink. "I love you." I wisperd in her ear. "I love you too." 

A/N sorry this chapter is so short I'm going to end the book after the next one and hopefully I will finish that soon :)