virginity: noun the state of never having had sexual intercourse.

That evening 

7:45: I ate dinner about 2 hours ago so I didn't have to be with everyone. I told my mom that lusy and me had something to to in my room. I think she understood that it's a task but I don't think she knows what we have to do. If she did she would be a lot less accommodating. She said that everyone will stay down the stairs and we can be as long as we like. From her point of view it's her being kind from mine it's kinda wired. I'm just getting more and more  nervous. I don't know what to do. This is all a lot of pressure for my first time. I'm not sure if I'm completely ready but I don't really have a choice. At lest I get to do it with someone I actually like instead of someone rando dude we found on the street. 7:58: tow minutes. Time is going so slowly. It's painful. The seconds tick by and still it's 7:58 more time passes and it's still only 7:59. The longest minute later it was 8:00. After a couple more painful minutes they arrived. "It's nice to see everyone again." Claudia Said as her and Finneas walked in. I smiled looking over there shoulders not being able to face them. There was an awkward silence as lusy followed behind them. She had a camera and a tripod with her. This looks so off I really hope no one brings it up. Why do they have to be here? I grabbed the camera and we started to walk upstairs. "Why do you have all that?" Claudia asked. "It's something for lusy's school." I lied as she doesn't know about the illuminati or anything else. "Have fun." Finneas Said winking at us. He's such a dick. We ran into my room and locked the door. "Ok I will set up the camera to face the bed. Can you lay on it so I can get the right frame?" She Said attaching the camera to the tripod. This is wired. Very wired. I did as she asked and laid on the bed. "I'm nervous." I Said not looking at her. "Me too but it will be fine. Just go with your gut." She Said as she finished setting up the camera. 

She pressed record and moved onto the bed. She shuffled her way over to me and straddled my lap. I moved my face closer to hers and we pressed are lips together. The kiss got more and more heated as we slowly forget about the camera. I was so into it that I completely forgot about my worries. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and ripped it off me to revealing my heaving breasts now only covered by my bra. "Wow." She whispered looking down at my body. I blushed and hurriedly reconnected are lips only to pull away again. This time I grasped the hem to her top and pulled it over her head. "Your absolutely beautiful." I Said as she started to place delicate kisses down my neck. She moved her hands down to the top of my pants and soon we were both left in are underwear. She moved her lips back to my neck and grabbed hold of my waist. I started breathing faster as I felt her on top of me. Her small kisses reached my inner thigh as she moved down my body. "You sure?" She asked she fiddled with the hem of my underwear. I nodded and rest was a blur. (Sorry but I really can't bring myself to write anymore of that.)

A few minutes later 

We laid on my bed next to each other. Not saying anything instead just staring at the ceiling. Wow. That was... sex is odd. I mean good odd. It was good. Very good. Lusy is... She has an amazing body and is... I don't really know how to feel. What to do. What to say. What to think. I'm still in shock from it all. "We should probably turn off the camera." Lusy says looking at me. I rech over and switch it off before turning to look back at her. I rapped my arms around her waist as she leaned into my chest. "That was fun." She Said smiling up at me. "Yeah it was." I Said closing my eyes. "I'm sleepy." She wisps as we both fall asleep. 

"BILLIE!" My mom yelled. I suddenly sat up waking Lucy as I did so. "WHAT?!?" I yelled back. "Claudia's leaving come and say goodbye." She Said back. Stood up and grabbed some clothes. "I'll be back in a minute." I wisperd to lusy as I ran out the room. "See you soon." I Said hugging her. We all said goodbye as she walked out the door. "How was your 'school project'? Finneas asked. They obviously had no idea what happened. "It was absolutely wonderful." I Said smirking at them. 

A/N Wow that was bad but I got to write the words heaving breasts so it was definitely worth it.