honestly: adverb in a truthful, fair, or honourable way.

The next day

I sat on my bed drawing in my note book. I draw when I feel stuff. Any feeling. I draw it and then I can understand it. Cope with it. At the moment I don't know how I feel.

I'm happy with lusy.

I'm worried about the tasks.

I'm lonely not being able to talk to my family.

I can't stop feeling. I wish I could. I need to get through this. Then lusy and I can be together. With out any worries. Just happiness. And us. I am really falling for her. She makes me feel happiness like I haven't before. We arranged to hang out today. She said that she has something to tell me.

An hour later.

She finally arrived and we went straight to my room. "So what is it you wanted to tell me?" I asked as we sat on my bed. She looked around nervously. "What is it? Are you ok?" I Said starting to get worried. "I...um...it's nothing." She said not looking at me. She started to cry. "What's wrong? How can I help?" I Said as I pulled her into my arms. "Talk to me. I want to help you but I need to know what's wrong." I whispered rubbing her back. She was in such a state. I felt helpless. How can I help her? "Talk to me." I Said trying to comfort her. She did. Her voice sounded so broken. She could hardly bring herself to say what she was saying. And what she was saying made me sick. How could someone do something so evil to a person like her. She doesn't deserve that. No-one does. "I'm gonna kill her." I Said angrily. No-one hurts lusy and gets away with it. "Well that's what I was thinking." She Said whipping her tears. "If we do that then we don't have to hurt anyone you care about." She said looking up at me. "Are you sure? You don't have to be there." I Said holding her hand. "Yes. I'm sure." She Said kissing me. "I'll be back in a minute." I Said and went to speak to my mom.

"Mom, I need to ask you something." I Said finding her with my dad and brother. "Ok what do you want?" She replied not understanding that I wanted to speak in private. I looked around nervously not knowing if to say or not. "Can lusy stay with us for a bit? There is a reason. I just can't tell you." I Said stepping in the room. "No, Billie we have a rule and there is no braking it with out a proper reason." She Said sternly. Telling her would be braking lusy trust but not telling her would be sending lusy bake to that hell. I can't do that. I grabbed my moms arm and pulled her into my room. "Lusy, I didn't tell her but she said that you can't stay here with out a reason so I think you should." I Said smiling at her. "Why would I stay here?" She Said with her voice wobbling. She was still crying. It hurt to see her like this. "I'm not letting you go back to that. You are staying with me." I Said sitting next to her. "What is happening?" My mom asked confused. After lusy gave me permission I told my mom some of what she said. She looked shocked at what I said. The hole time lusy was sobbing in my arms. After that my mom let her stay.

A few hours later

We had been sobbing for hours. Telling each other everything. Opening up to her really helped. Obviously what is happening is nothing close to what happened to her but she was there. Listening. Caring. That's all I can hope to be for her. "Girls you should get ready for bed." My mom called. I checked the time to see it's only 10:30. What is she thinking? I'm not doing that. I looked over at lusy. She looks exhausted. Maybe we should go to bed. I walked over to my closet and got us both t-shirts to sleep in. I started to change not thinking about lusy being there. "You look beautiful." Lusy whispered in my ear rapping her arms around my naked waist. She started to place soft kisses down my back. Her light touch sent shivers up my spine. I turned to face her finding her in only underwear. "Take these off." She whispered moving her lips to my neck and pulling at my pants. I slipped them off my body so we were both left in nothing but are underwear. She bought her head up and connected are lips. I rapped my arms around her neck with her arms around my waist. The kiss was loving but passionate. We moved closer and closer together till there was no space between are bodies. "Billie I'm lea..." my brother said opening the door. We jumped away from each other embarrassed. "Well that's... I'm gonna go. See you two soon." She Said and shut the door. After that we changed into are t-shirts and got in bed. Let's just say a good night kiss went some were else. Hopefully my mom was asleep.