prom noun: school dance held at the end of a year for students who are leaving.

The next day

Billie's POV

"Hello" I Said as Lusy opens the door and got in my car. We arranged to go shopping to get the things we need for crashing the prom. We drove to the mall while making a list of what we will need. "Oh and we will need dresses." She said adding that to the list. "We will get in and lock all the doors. But first we will need to put are masks on. Then set off the fire alarm and watch them panic. And get drenched by the sprinklers." She said smiling. "It's not far enough. We could lock all the doors apart from one and actually start a fire." I added. "That would definitely ruin it. We can't forget to film it." She said liking my idea. She is cute when she's excited.

The best part about all of this is I finally feel like I have met someone I really like. My friends are ok but I have to keep this part of my life a secret. We met yesterday but I feel like I could tell Lucy anything. She's different. Special.

We arrived at the mall. I hate being here. So much. "Let's get some food." Lusy Said pointing at a small restaurant. We sat down and ordered some food. "Tell me more about you." I Said starting a conversation. "Well... I lived here when I was child with my mom when I was 7 we moved away. 10 years later we moved back. My mom was part of your group before that's when she met my dad. She said shes to old to come back but told me to join. 'It's a good way to make friends'. I never met my dad and have be homeschooled my hole life. So I never really made any friends. And that's brings us to where were when I met you." She replied. Then are food came and we started to eat. "We can bye masks over there and the dress shop is upstairs." I Said want to hurry up. We quickly ate are food and paid then walked over to the store. Lusy grabbed my hand pulling me to the masks. They were all cheap Halloween masks so we both picked plan white ones not wanting to draw attention to are selfs as it's  nowhere near Halloween. 

I looked down and immediately turned bright red as I noticed we were still holding hands

I looked down and immediately turned bright red as I noticed we were still holding hands. I quickly pulled away and walked towards the cashier. Then we made are way to the dress shop. It looks fancy and girly with flowers panted on the front. There were shelves filled with pink frill. It started to give me a headache. "Hello what can I help you with." An older lady who seemed to work here said to us. "Um... we need two dresses." Lusy replied. We spent the next half an hour looking at dresses fiddling that we could only afford tow of them so it cut out choosing. One was tight, dark red and had fake diamonds sprinkled all over. The other was flowy, pastel pink and had fabric flowers as a belt. Lusy grabbed the red one and we both tried on the dresses. It's not as bad as I thought. It fits well and is very flattering but definitely not my style. Obviously lusy looks stunning. She looks like and old fashioned Hollywood star whilst I look like a fairy in a children's book. "Cute." Lusy said smiling at me. "You look.... so hot." I Said gaping at her. She blushed and turned away from me. "Let bye these and get out of here." I Said releasing the time.

A week later the night of the prom.

I told my parents I'm going out but they don't know were. Suddenly my phone buzzes with a text from lusy. It read: You need to get ready then come pick me up. I opened my closet and pulled out my dress. I put it on and added a small camera to her top and started recording. We found it in a spy shop. Hopefully no one sees. Then I grabbed my stuff and walked down the stairs. "I need a lighter." I Said under my breath. Why do my family have to be in the room were it is. I have no choice other then walking in and ignoring them.

"Billie what are you wearing?" Finneas asked holding back laughter. "Can I use your lighter?" I asked ignoring him. He handed it to me still laughing. "Where are you going?" My mom said. "I'm going to a... dance. I'll be back soon." I Said not wanting to lie. I hurriedly walked to my car and went to get lusy.

About 10 minutes later I was there. She looks so beautiful. I couldn't stop staring. "Umm can we go." She Said awkwardly. I quickly looked away from her blushing and started to drive. We arrived at the school and blended with a crowd of people going in. This was so wired. "I've never been in a school before." I whispered to Lucy. "Same." She said smiling at me as we entered the mane hall. There were colourful lights and loud music. "The doors lock if you shut the So they get left slightly open. We need to push them shut and immediately start a fire around no people. We want no ingenuity's." I Said going through the plan. "We will but it's hardly started. We should dance first." She said and pulling me in the crowd of people dancing. As soon as we got there they started playing a slow song. She placed my hands on her shoulders and slipped her arms around my waist. Everyone around us did the same. We all started swaying as no one actually new how to dance. I looked into Lucy's eyes and moved closer and closer to her face. Her lips were soft and warm. Her kiss was so loving and passionate. What am I doing? Why did I kiss her? I quickly pulled away blushing but she reconnected are lips and we continued kissing. "We are drawing to much attention to are selfs." I whispered noticing people staring. We slipped over to the side and stood in the shadows. We got out are masks and black hoodies that cover lots of are dress then put them on. About 20 horrible minutes of standing in silence not looking at each other later most people had arrived and it was time to start the plan. "I go to the right you take the left." She said braking the silence. We agreed to leave the door to the hallway empty while shutting the immediate exists. No one noticed. Not even the fact we were wearing masks. Everything was going great. We met back on the other side in front on the stage curtains. I got out the lighter and held it to the curtain. It took quickly as soon as there were flames we ran to the other side of the room perfectly persisted to film the chaos. Everyone was too scared to worried about two people in masks and hoodies. Lusy got out the list and crossed of the first one. The we pushed past the crowd to safety. "That was close we don't want to get burnt." I Said as we got in my car. We drove off into the darkness silently contemplating the nights events.