Video: noun the recording, reproducing, or broadcasting of moving visual images.

Later that week

"Hay bil I finished." Lusy yelled from her room. "Coming." I Said walking over to her. "I think that's all of them." She said playing the video. She had finished put together all of the clips of are tasks. It was really wired looking back at everything we had done. It feels like forever ago but it really wasn't. It's nice that we have videos of the being of are relationship even though there is a lot of illegal stuff in there too. She managed to cut the sex bits so Is was more PG-13 then full on porn. I was quite glad about that. My family have to watch this. Actually they are watching it this evening. We have a meeting where they are going to review the tape and see if we had satisfactorily completed the tasks. 

"It's amazing. You're so good at editing you could make a career out of it." I Said as the video ended. I really don't want to think about that last one I need to put it behind me.  "Thanks, are you nervous about tonight at all?" She asked turning to face me. "A bit but I'm sure that's good enough. We can finally become proper members." I responded smiling at her.

That evening 

"You two can sit out here while we review your tasks. We will call you in afterwards." John Said sitting us down in the hallway outside the meeting room. We both sat where he instructed and waited nervously. We didn't even look at each other. The wait was painful. After 10 minutes I got up to try and walk of my nervous but that didn't help. It took them about Half an hour to do. I don't know how as the video was only about 15 minutes at most. There must have been a lot of discussion. That made me even more nervous. "Come in." John yelled. We both looked at each other and slowly walked into the room. Everyone stared at us as we awkwardly stood at the front. "Congratulations you have successfully completed your tasks. We are all overjoyed to pronounce you members of the elite society of the illuminati." He said giving us badges of an eye. Everyone cheered and toasted us in celebration. I turned to lusy and pulled her into my arms. This is all I've ever wanted. All of the things we did were worth it. I was finally excepted into the family I grew up in. And I met her along the way. I could never have done this with her. "I love you so so much." I Said pulling her even closer to me until are lips connected. We pulled apart and just smiled at each other. "I love you too Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell." She responded. "Don't use me full name that's just wired."