Bet

— Is this serious? — Taehyung stared at his two best friends with his chin a little down, alternating between the blond and the redhead. The two carried amused expressions and nodded when Taehyung asked again, if they meant it.

— What's the matter, Taehyung? You said yourself that you would do anything. — Hoseok said dejectedly, I take a sip of his passion fruit juice.

The situation was: the three best friends were in the school cafeteria at lunchtime. They were bored, and when Jimin remembered that they would have some free time after eating, he proposed that they make a truth or challenge, just to pass the time. But Hoseok's challenge to Taehyung was not acceptable in the dark mind.

— It's not like he's a killer or something. — Jimin said, shrugging and not thinking that the challenge was as great as Taehyung made it appear to be.

— He's there, enjoy it. — Hoseok pointed to the other side of the dining room.

Taehyung turned his face slowly, trying to be discreet, and set his eyes on the tall figure and intimidating. His challenge involved that figure. That beautiful but intimidating figure: Jeon Jungkook.

The boy was in his third year, as well as Taehyung and his best friends, but unlike them, he was quiet, he did not communicate with any other students, and, escaping from the Korean "rules", he possessed: many tattoos and many piercings.

He was the only one in that school who had them and received many critical looks because of such a feature, but it was clear that Jungkook cared little. When he was not in class, Jeon was wearing his headphones, carrying a serious expression or a bored frown. Both extremely sexy, from Taehyung's point of view.

Kim would not deny that he had already considered the possibility of going to talk to Jeon, but was afraid to be rejected in the hard face, plus he was not so brave to simply come and pull some subject with the boy.

— Go, Tae. — Jimin encouraged again, finding it funny how Taehyung made faces, imprisonment Jeon Taehyung sighed, going over the challenge mentally: talking to Jeon and asking him to "take him to get a tattoo."

It was funny to think about the possibility of fulfilling two wishes of yours in the same challenge: talking to Jungkook and get a tattoo.

The second wish had never been realized, for Taehyung knew he would take a fine sermon from his grandmother, but Kim was seriously thinking of carrying it out somewhere not visible to his old lady.

— That's okay — Kim muttered, rising from his chair, his eyes still fixed on Jungkook, who was eating his mashed potato while listening to some music on his cell phone.Tehyung had nothing to lose after all. his dignity in case the boy said a firm "no" for him.

— Yeah. — Hoseok cheered cheerfully as Taehyung started to walk toward Jungkook.

Jimin just laughed and picked up his chips, focusing on the Kim scene, he swallowed hard and walked slowly to Jeon, standing in front of the table where the boy sat alone.Tehyung scratched his throat trying to get Jungkook's attention, but it did not work.He seemed too focused on his food and music, so much so that he hummed.

He seemed to have a beautiful voice. Taehyung looked back, staring at his friends and thinking of giving up, but they made gestures with their hands that indicated that it was for him to continue.He sighed and turned, thinking in what he would do to get the tattooed's attention, but he had a surprise when he looked at him again: he was staring at him.

Kim's mouth opened, as if he was going to say something but nothing left, for he lost himself looking at Jeon close at the same time that Jungkook was looking at him, too, was definitely beautiful. Taehyung was able to see the various tattoos that began on his neck and filled both his arms probably, his torso and chest also, but these Kim could not see unless the boy was shirtless would be a blessed image.

Taehyung swallowed, running his tongue then his lips, feeling that his face heated as Jungkook arched his eyebrow at him, wondering, probably, what the hell he wanted to do to him. With that gesture, Kim's eyes flew to the piercing of Jeon's eyebrow, then to the septum, to finally observe the metal present in his lips. Each complimented the perfect features of his face and gave him an extremely delicious rebellious air.

— What? — Jungkook pronounced himself, seeming to start getting irritated when Taehyung remained in silence, just staring.

— A-ahm ... Hello. — Taehyung felt the most stupid person in the world for being able to say just that, but he was stuck. He could not think of anything other than what it felt like to feel the metal in Jeon's mouth brush against his lips before Jungkook pulled him by the waist, stuck his tongue in his mouth and ...

— Hi. — Jungkook replied, firmly and completely serious, looking bored. — It was just that? — he made mention of putting on the headset - which Taehyung had not even realized he had removed - again.

— Not! — Kim exclaimed, in a surge of courage, regretting to have said it too high then. He sighed, adjusting the red bandana in his hair and sat facing Jeon, watching him look impatient. — And ... I-I know it's going to sound strange, b-but I have a request to make you.

Jungkook remained silent, but folded his arms and leaned back in his chair, leaving his ears and cell phone aside Taehyung finished speaking. — You have several tattoos, and, hm, I wanted to know if ... If ... — he stopped talking, swallowing hard and looking away from the tattooed. — If you could take me to make one. You know where you made yours. — Taehyung stared at some fixed spot in the cafeteria, not having the guts to look at Jungkook, who, as expected by the dark man, laughed.

But he did not laugh, he just laughed a little deviously, — Why me? You must have friends who can go with you. — Jeon said simply, rolling the headphones on his cell phone and putting it in his pocket, ready to get up. But Taehyung got up and before, causing Jeon to stop in the middle of his action. — What, my God?

— You must know a good place, since there are so many beautiful tattoos and, hm ... — Taehyung let his gaze drop to the skull with red eyes on Jungkook's neck. a good argument, as Jeon arched his perfect eyebrow again and crossed his arms. — Look, fine. My friends challenged me to talk to you and ask you to take me to get a tattoo. — Taehyung admitted, running his fingers through his brown hairs and sighing, feeling his face burn again with the shame he was feeling.

— Is that the challenge? — Jungkook, after a few seconds of silence, asked, getting up.

— Y-Yes. I would have to send them a proof when I was with you so they would not think I was alone and I talked to you just now. — Kim explained, gesturing with his hands for being extremely nervous.

Taehyung dared to look up at the boy who was only a few inches taller than him. The black-haired man's expression had changed, and he was somewhat neutral, indifferent. Jeon took a deep breath, paused for a few more seconds, then shrugged, nodding,

— Okay — he said flatly, and Taehyung did not bite back, making a huge rectangular smile and clapping his hands.Jungkook frowned at the boy's animation. — Meet me in the red alley. Do you know where it is? — Taehyung paused for a few seconds, trying to remember the location of such a famous alley.

It was an alley considered by many to be a "dirty" alley because it contains prostitutes, nightclubs, sex shops, and tattoo shops. But it was a very busy place and not a bit dirty, on the contrary, sophisticated until. So Taehyung nodded, for Hoseok had already taken him once into the alley and Kim was good with memory and directions. — Today at eight. — was the last thing Jungkook said before he picked up his tray and got out of there, taking Taehyung back to the table with his best friends.

— Got it? — Jimin asked anxiously.

— Of course, you still doubted? — Taehyung showed no matter how much his heart was a thousand, just thinking that he would meet Jungkook again that night, and his face was all red with only a few words exchanged.