//Chillax Hermano\\

Romano and italy woth someof the Spanish states and NJ

Still idfk the pov

Italy was always curious about these Newfound States but he never found a reason to come over to America's house. So in Germany had to come over he was ready to go with not because it's Germany for once.

So here Italy was with Germany, prussia, and Romano. He and Romano wandered off to see if they could find states.
  "I Still Don't see the reason I have to be here" The Southern country shouted "its-a you who wants to see the little bambinos or whatever!!"
     " Chillax Hermano, There aren't even any more bambinos but like 5 of them."
Both Italy and Romano turn they're heads to the new voice.
    " Ciao~I'm-a Italy! And that's my big brother Romano!"
   " Ciao."
" You must be a state right?"
" Si, I'm California. But you can call me Mariana. Are you like looking for someone in particular?"
" hmm? Oh, no we aren't! We just wanted to meet some of the states!"
" you did." Muttered Romano.
" oh well in that case I can take you to introduce some of them were all hanging out near New Jersey's room.
" what states are there?"
" most of the Hispanic ones like New Mexico Texas Arizona Nevada and Florida and also for some reason Colorado there too.."
"Ohh So cool!!"

So the three of them went on to go meet the others.

"Bienvenidos a mi casa de compañeros estados hispanos !! Or
welcome to my house of fellow hispanic states!!"
"Sup'" said a chorus of voices

-------
Okay I'll finish this at some point I know it's really short but I just wanted to get a chapter out today