The Beginning

"Gray. Gray wake up" the bored boy of about six shook his older brother. "Mhh, Natsu go back to bed." The pinkette shook his head furiously "The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so let's go!" He gave his brother one last shove and finally he tumbled out of his bed. Donning their slippers they walked down the stairs.

They reached one of the many ballrooms their family owned. "Gray come on in here in here." Natsu dragged Gray into the ballroom and tugged on his sleeve again. Gray nodded and opened the palms of his hands. A light blue gas billowed from his hands as he created a winter wonderland. Natsu slid down hills and tried to build a snowcat. Gray saw his efforts and built one for him. "He makes me happy. That's what I'll call him Happy." Gray nods, admiring his little brother. Who was now nowhere to be found. "Catch me Gray. Come on catch me!" Gray whipped around and saw his brother jump. He tried to catch him, honest but he missed. Instead he hit him on his forehead. Natsu had stopped moving and Gray screamed for help. His parents found him and took him to visit the trolls. The elder, Makarov, told them that they were lucky it was just the head. He managed to heal Natsu by changing around his memories to make them seem more normal. Makarov also told Gray that he would be consumed by his magic. Gray along with his parents decided to shut himself in his room, where he could never hurt his brother again.

How's that for an intro. Again if you like this check me out at That_One_Gif_Meister. I'll say this here too, I have two other accounts to manage so I probably won't be here often. Probably just to write. So if you need me in the comments or anything mention me. Also (this is more for the other authoress) I feel I write the best in third person but I can do first too. To explain my style the story leans more towards whoever's name is mentioned. If you have any questions comment ok.

Heyo my Random people I would like to say as an author of this book I am all fired up for it -@ThatRandomDemigod07 1 out of the 2 authors