The Conflict Begins

Natsu's POV

I had some time to kill, so I walked around the castle. People were setting up everywhere and it was interesting to see the newly open castle. After exploring the inside, and breaking a few things but I'll never admit it was me, I dash outside to see all the people. There were huge crowds and people in all sorts of attire flocking to the castle. I wander around, glad to see this side of Artenaea.

Somehow I ended up at the pier where I slammed into a horse. "Oh my gosh are you ok?!" a female voice shouts. I soon see the owner of that voice, a beautiful girl with white hair.

Sooooo I just happened to watch this YouTube video of Disney princesses in their villan's outfits. Isn't that convenient. Here's what Lisanna is wearing.

I don't own the picture and I don't know who drew it

I don't own the picture and I don't know who drew it. On with the story.

She steps down into the boat I fell into, which tips do to added weight. She falls and lands on top of me, staring into my greenish eyes with her blue ones. Her horse puts his hoof into the boat, and we tumble backwards with me now on top of her. I stand, embarrassed and get out the boat. "Wait!" she calls "What's your name!?" "Natsu. I'm the prince of this country." I bow slightly as I was taught, years ago. She curtsies and says "Lisanna. I'm a princess the kingdom Alesky."

We stand staring at each other until the bells ring "Oh! The coronation! I'm soo sorry but I have to go!" She stands there waving goodbye, and her horse raises a hoof as if to say goodbye as well. Unfortunately it was the same hoof keeping the boat up and she plummets into the water.

Running as fast as I can I barely make it to the coronation in time. I take my place besides the priest (I really don't know) as Gray comes down the isle. He's wearing a blue top, black bottoms and boots, with a purple cape. The beautiful yet majestic silver crown lays on a pillow next to his soon to be staff. Gray finished his procession and turns to the crowd. The priest guy hands him the scepter but not before instructing him to remove the gloves. Panic is clearly visible on his face as he turns once more. The priest guy begins speaking while Gray's hands shake. The audience rises while he speaks. Towards the end Gray shoves the stuff back into his arms and puts on his gloves. The people chant "All hail the king." and we make our way to the ballroom.

Hola everybody this is your lovely authoress That_One_Gif_Meister speaking. Please keep in mind that we own nothing and that I haven't seen frozen in about two years. Thanks for reading