I Let it go

Third person (omniscient)
(A/N keep in mind I haven't watched Frozen in a long time and I'm one of the authors so I can do what I want, suckers.)

Lucy and Natsu, Don't forget Plue and Happy were in the snowy valley, Just at the base of the North mountain. Lucy crossed her arms and glared at Natsu. "I'm gonna tell happy and you can't stop me!" Natsu in return of Lucy stomping to the snow cat, lunged at her and covered her mouth.
She elbowed the salmon haired Prince and angrily judo flipped him, to where she was on top of him with a knee on his chest. He struggled and noticed just how strong she was.

He sighed "I give up." The blonde smiled in victory stood up and raised a hand to help him up. She looked genuinely happy, until she saw Natsu's smirk.
Lucy screamed as Natsu pulled her down so he was on her now and shoved snow in her face. She gasped from the cold snow and bit his finger. "What the hell!?" He shrieked waving his hand around. "That hurt!"
Lucy's eyes widened as Natsu hovered over her he leaned down as she mentally freaked out.

He passed her nose and stopped an over her lips as Lucy's breath hitched he moved past and letting out a low growl he whispered in her ear. "That wasn't very nice."
Lucy was distraught and was breathing heavily, she didn't know what to say.

A sudden Pipsqueak voice saved her.
"You like each other!" Happy yelled
"SHUT UP SNOW CAT!" They both yelled in unison.
Natsu basically brushed off what happened while Lucy was caught up on it.
It was stuck in the back of her mind as Natsu thought about how he won.

Smiling Natsu walked up to Happy, "I remember building you as a kid" he breathed out "So Gray must have made you! Do you know where he is Happy?" Natsu asked

Happy nodded."Aye sir, up that mountain I will take you and Plue and Plue."

Natsu corrected happy that the pretty one was named Lucy and the one with horns was named Plue Lucy blushed at him nonchalantly calling her pretty. The snow cat said that they both look the same. Eventually Happy learned the difference by a couple of Lucy kicks.

Happy deducted that Plue was the one who liked carrots and Lucy was the one who had a signature kick.

Gray POV

I'm supposed to conceal, not feel, I'm supposed to be the good boy, but it is hard to hide a part of you.
I don't think I'm up for it, this king business.

I marched through the woods I was finally free, I could finally let it go.

Something welled up inside me I haven't felt this in a long time.
Happiness. I'm joyful and I can't explain it.
I was filled with this internal conflict of having to hide my curse, no it's a gift now.

I had to hide my power, the thing that made me special. I was afraid of it, it really scared me. Ever since it struck Natsu... Natsu.
He's better off without me anyway, that hothead.

I brushed off the sudden dread of remembering the hit to that boys head I caused. Right now the past is in the past. I need to let it go. No, I have to let it go. I can't let this control me it's my power.

I started to test it, first making snow flakes then making snow, and ice. I made the snow cat Happy, that me and Natsu used to make. I briskly walked forward, eager to test the limits of my power. Everything I could do was amazing, every time I used this ice magic, I felt a weight that I didn't was there slowly lift.

I was still moving entranced by these patterns. I hit the base of a mountain, the North mountain I believe so I trudged up I continued experiment my ice. Until I came a cross a wide chasm. Smirking I yelled "Ice make bridge." Recalling a complex game I formed with Natsu as a kid. I had a form of molding magic, where I could make anything out of ice. Natsu had what he called Dragon slayer magic where he controlled fire, but surprisingly he said that he didn't slay dragons.

We made our own story and it came with dreadful backgrounds to all the characters we had, the gist of it was the power of friendship I guess.

The frame of a beautiful bridge sprouted from the ground as I smiled. This was awesome. I glided my hands along it, making the rough ice smooth and clear. I got to the topped and looked smugly at the craftsmanship of the bridge.
Such bridge needs a name. Let's name it 'Gray is so awesome'.

Turning from the bride I looked around. I was on the very peak of a very dangerous mountain, I KNOW! Let's make a castle.

I let the flow of the snow around me guide my ice. I made stairs, columns, grand chandeliers, rooms and a beautiful space in the center where I could just breathe at. Balconies surrounded the exterior, glistening ice cold to the touch, but the cold never bothered me anyway. I stripped my shirt (I never really stopped that habit).

My power flurries through the air and too the ground. I made unique snow flake designs on the walls. It's like my  soul is spiraling in frozen fractures all around.

Soon my castle was finished you could say it was fit for a king.
Get it cause I'm a king.
No actually I'm not a king, I'm Gray of Artenaea the one who possesses ice magic and the one who will go on living as who they are.

I was tormented by my difference since I was little now I think to myself...

I can finally let it go.

Well that was a pain.
Oof
So many references tho.
Peace
ThatRandomDemigod07