Up the Mountain

I just realized I have no Nalu gifs. For the next hour or so don't bug meeeee. I'll be on googleeee.

POV: Third.
Time: I think it's night time here? I dunno
Place: On the north mountain

So after a quick costume change and a whole lot of persuasion Natsu and Lucy were making their way up the mountain. For a few hours they chatted on and off until Lucy asked a weird question "Hey Natsu, I just realized. You didn't tell me the exact reason your brother froze everything. Not that I mind it's good for business."

He averted his eyes, looking towards the sun "Well you see. I got engaged to this gir-"

Lucy's eyes light up "Girl? Who? When? Why? Where? I wanna know everything!" Natsu rubs his neck sheepishly. "Well her name is Lisanna, I met her yesterd-"

Lucy sits back with a huff "Oh boooo. You can't marry a girl you just met." Natsu rolls his eyes and smirks "So? I know plenty about her."

Lucy pulls the reigns on Plue, forcing them to stop "Oh really now? Favorite food?" "Sandwiches." "Any siblings?" "Twelve actually." "Ring size?" "There's more then one?" Lucy rolls her eyes, then a mysterious glint appears "Cup siz-" "SIZE DOESN'T MATTER!"

(So if any of you reading are innocent guys, I commend you if you are, cup size is how big her boobs are. I had to ┐(´ー`)┌)

Natsu turns away red, not before noticing Lucy's rather large chest. Lucy giggles then picks up the reigns again, urging them onward.

The next morning (bcuz I'm too lazy to change povs)

After losing the sled but not their lives, thanks to some quick thinking and a bit of fire from Natsu, the two continued up the mountain. They can't to a snowy glade where the trees were covered in frozen dew drops. Plue ran along happily while the two carried their feeble supplies.

(

"I wonder what this world would be like if there was color?" Lucy jumps behind Natsu, grabbing his arm. He just looks down at her and she steps away curtly hitting him on his head as she goes.

"Hey! What was that all about?" Natsu rubs his head as Lucy points somewhere in the distance "You see that? That is moving. That is not supposed to be moving." He look at the branches to see them swaying. "Branches moving like that are norma-" He gets cut off by the sound of Lucy screaming. Natsu turns around frantically but he gets hit in the stomach with something relatively hard and cold.

"Hey that wasn't nice!" Natsu screams and hops upwards, the bundle of snow still in his hand. He tosses it to Lucy, who tosses it back and they go back and forth. "Umm guys? If you don't mind could you put my head back?" Lucy, who was holding it at the head at the time, threw it and it landed upside down on the body.

"So umm I don't mean to be rude but... What exactly are you.? It turns and faces Natsu arms outstretched "Aye! I'm Happy and I like warm hugs!" Natsu's hands float to his face in disbelief "Happy..... Yeah Happy! I remember you.... I...." Happy waves his arms a few times "And you are...?" "Oh! I'm Natsu."

Happy folds his arms back in and waddles to face Lucy "Who's the funky looking donkey?" "Plue." "And who's the reindeer?" Natsu pauses confused "Plue...."

"Aye! So hi Plue I'm Happy. Just a question what are you guys doing up here?" Lucy being a woman of few words cuts Natsu off before he could reply "We're gonna bring summer back."

Happy's ears pop up and he starts running in circles "I LOVE summer. The bees, the birds, the color...." He keeps rambling as Lucy walks over to Natsu and whisphers into his ear "Do you think he knows what'll happen."

"Obviously not." He gestures to the excited snow-cat "Look at him." Lucy starts walking over to Happy "I'm gonna tell him." Natsu grabs her collar "Don't you dare." All of a sudden Happy spins around ".....And that's why I love summer!"

ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ ಥ‿ಥ

I'm so proud of myself that joke was beautiful. That's all for this chappa, hope you enjoyed.

Current word count: 720
Nalu pic for your viewing pleasure:

It's even Halloween themed. Happy Spooktober and have a safe night.