Coronation

Grays POV

Sitting up I stretched breathing in the warm breeze emitting from my open window. Damnit I thought, as I did a double take at the windowsill. It was covered in ice, quickly I waved my hand dismissing the wintery cold from the warm summer. I shook with slight fear remembering what day it is.

Coronation day. I am so screwed. Without mom and dad here, Igneel and Ul, I choked up. I stood out of bed, inspecting myself in the mirror. I looked overly confident, my black spiky hair stool up laying flat only at the base of my neck and in between my long narrow-ish eyes.

I looked down, my long silver chain necklace with a cross on it, a gift from mom, laid loosely around my neck. Below that my kind of too attractive six pack flexed as I reached up running, my hand through my hair and muttering, "What a pain." (Lady Gif here, and a too attractive six pack doesn't exist)

I sat down again on my bed and put on my black biker gloves, not caring I was only shirtless and in my boxers.

Natsu's POV

I put my forearm over my eyes, not like I could see anything with my salmon (pink🤭) colored hair in my face. But still, the slightest light woke me up. A sudden knock pierced this beautiful silence. Maybe a couple of years ago I would've thought it was Gray.

That damn bastard. He completely ignored me, I was left lonely I had to deal with the loss if my parents myself with no one to talk too. Hell, I started talking to the pictures on the walls.

I could here the knock again, this time more rapidly " Wake up master Natsu. It's your brothers coronation!" I replied with a muffled grunt and decided to get ready.

I couldn't wait we were actually opening up the gates. I was thinking about the possibilities as I inspected my outfit in the mirror.

It is just a regular polo shirt under my sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, and gold trimmed, black cloth around his waist that reaches my knees, held by a leather brown belt with an oval-shaped silver buckle, white knee-length trousers with black ribbon ties.

(A/n basically his same outfit with a white polo shirt underneath his waistcoat)

I tried tame my salmon not (yes pink) pink spiky hair but to no avail.

  Third person pov

Every person in  Artenaea were excited to be there, even people    from other countries came. The gates were opening soon everyone's heart raced, including the two boys. 

But Grays heart raced in fear and anxiety, instead of the happiness and thrill of excitement Natsu was feeling.

                                          Gray and Natsu's Pov

"I'm ready."
               _________________________________________________

Yo this is ur random author @ThatRandomDemigod07

Feel free to check out my profile (u don't have too) but I hope u random people liked the chapter I wrote.

I am good mainly with dialogue . And first-person point of view.

Sometimes I accidentally use past tense when I am writing because my first book series I read was in past tense. So I apologize ahead of time and feel free to correct me

Shout out too Holy_Lucidcake_  for making up kingdom names for this duo