Chapter 5

It has been so long wow... Sorryyyy
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi POV

Why are these eyes so familiar? Its like I have seen them before but I just can't recognize them...

My phone started ringing. I opened my phone to look at the caller ID... Oh its Taehyung, what does he need now?

"Hello?" I said after accepting the call. "You won't believe what happened today" He said, excitement evident in his voice.

"Okay, what is it?" I said "Jimin is going to a dance academy!" He cheerfully said "Uh huh I knew that" I said

"But the academy I'm going to is near his so... I can always come with him! I'm so happy hyung!" He said and I can already imagine the bright smile he must have while talking about Jiminie...

He really likes him huh? Ah... Why do I feel like this? Jimin is only one of my bestest friends but why do I feel hurt whenever Taehyung talks about him that way? Romantically?

I must've gone insane. I decided to put aside the files and went to a nearby coffee shop named strays. I see two boys flirting with each other on the cashier and one employee watching them while cackling.

I aproached the employee and coughed to get his attention. He looks cute and his hair is dyed blonde, honestly looks like a girl-

"Oh good day officer" He greeted with his deep voice. Oh jeez I was so shocked at his voice, that is probably deeper than any ocean.

"Ah you too, I didn't expect your voice to be like that" I said and he smiled widely, he reminds me of Taehyung a little bit...

"I get that a lot, so what is your order?" He asked "Umm... An espresso" I said and he nodded before making the coffee I ordered.

"I must be Lightning McQueen, because you got my heart racing" I overheard the customer, more like one of the boys who are obviously couples, say. "Kaching Baby" He winked and ran away.

What the kaching...? Wasn't it Kachow? Uh am I really correcting it? Its probably because of how many times Taehyung and Jimin watched Disney movies.

I saw the worker annoyed but I decided to shrug it off and the boy gave me the coffee. I paid for it but before walking away I looked at their nametags.

Felix..? And the one who looked so ready to burn the whole coffee shop is named Minho...? Cool, I decided to take a sip ooh it tastes good. I should come here often

"How was it?" Felix asked "Tastes good, I'm gonna come here again someday" I said and he nodded happily "Glad to hear that! Thank you for coming" He said and I walked away.

I heard screams from an alleyway so I finished the coffee and ran towards the sound. I pulled my gun and I aimed at the mysterious figure.

The woman who screamed was sitting on the ground, she was so pale and she was trying to avoid the person.

"Step away from the citizen and drop any weapon you have" I spoke and the figure turned towards me. He was walking really slowly, it was kinda.... Eerie.

His head was lazily tilted to the left and every step he took was very loud. His breathing was very heavy I could almost hear his voice.

How did I know he was a boy? His figure of course, he was skinny but he had a masculine body. Once he was close to me he laughed very loudly like a maniac.

The woman, weakly, ran away silently. I'm glad that she escaped, at least one of my problems are gone now.

After he stopped laughing he suddenly aimed his gun on my forehead. The gun I was holding was aimed on his chest, we were so close, my gun was already touching his chest.