Chapter 7

Yoongi POV

We all decided to walk Jimin home. He agreed but only outside the street, for some odd reason, but we didn't question it further because he seemed tense

St. 0613 Acmig Phos

Weird street name... Actually everything about this area makes me feel like I should keep my guard down.

"Um here is my stop, you all can go home now... " He said nervously, fiddling with his sleeves.

"Oh really? Its a little dark there, you don't want us to accompany you all the way?" Jin asked in worry.

"Yeah, and my apartment isn't really that far from here... You all can go, have a safe trip" He said grinning widely...

"Oh no no no, I'll walk you, besides, I'm your best friend right?" Taehyung said putting an arm on Jimin's shoulders trying to persuade the older.

"Taehyung-ah, I'm fine on my own, if you want we can walk together every time we have to go to school" Jimin said and took Taehyung's arm off his shoulder.

"Okay, but next time we will definitely walk you there, whether you like it or not" Namjoon said and Jimin nodded, a cute little giggle following it after.

I pinched his cheeks and ruffled his hair. "Be safe Jiminie, if something wrong happens, contact me first" I said earning a glare from the others but I just shrugged.

"Haha okay hyung" He said "Jimin doesn't have to contact you first hyung just because you're a cop" Hoseok pouted and crossed his arm.

I just chuckled and nodded. "Fine, whoever is first in his recent then" I said and Jimin blushed, if this street light wasn't here I would be sure I didn't see that pink tint on his mochi cheeks.

"Oh noooo way, Yoongi is the last one you texted or called?" Jin asked and Jimin looked away, awww cute.

"S-Shut up" he stuttered, aww,  I quietly squealed. I looked beside me, I saw a sad Taehyung... That made me remember... We liked the same guy.

No... I don't like Jimin... Wait do I? No Yoongi, you just find him cute.... And nice, and talented, and smart....okay shut up.

I put an arm on Taehyung's shoulder and he looked at me with confusion. "Jimin you should go in now before it gets later than now" I said and he smiled

He walked away not forgetting to wave. We waved back and watched him disappear in the darkness of the street.

"So Taehyung next?" Hoseok asked.

--

After walking all of my friends I ended up walking on my own since NamJin lives in one house.

I'm surprised they aren't married like seriously, both of their parents agreed, they are in the right age, what's stopping them?

I finally reached my apartment room. After locking the door, I immediately went to my bedroom. I decided to drop what I was thinking and sat on my bed.

I felt how tired I was after everything that happened today. I opened my drawer and took out the contents.

Pulling one cigarette from the box, I placed it between my lips and lit the lighter. Soon I was smoking, I walked towards my window.

I looked up on the moonlight. When can I catch C? When will this case finally be over? I can't let him kill people. I can't forgive him after killing one of my friends.

The cigarette was almost gone so I stepped on it and dropped it outside of my window. I don't really smoke that much, but I can't say its a rare thing for me.