Chapter 13

Jimin's POV

Yoongi hyung have been looking so serious and stressed while looking through the flashdrive. I stopped paying attention to Taehyung's pictures and walked towards Yoongi hyung.

He was looking through the pictures. Suddenly one picture affected me so much for no reason. Fire, wheelchair, a broken car, lights of red and blue.

I breathed heavily and screamed before passing out.

Fire

Everything was burning, I felt something, no someone pushed me out of a burning car.

It was a car crash, the other car held gasoline and made our car burn. Was this the car crash before I was adopted by my aunt?

Everything was so blurry. I was talking to someone, I see a wheelchair, why do I always see this wheelchair? Did someone get injured?

"I can't... Please...GO!!!"

I couldn't understand what the person was saying. I have no idea if that person was a boy or a girl.. I felt myself standing up hesitantly.

"Oh it's the Parks! We're gonna get rich! No one survived so"

A lot of guys wearing black punk clothes appeared. Maybe my family was rich back then? They wanted our fortune so maybe that's why they did the car crash on purpose...

I felt myself waking up. Is this really it?! Who was I talking to?! I need to know what happened... What's with the wheelchair? Why does it feel so important to me...

--

I woke up to them looking at me worriedly. I was laying on a bed, in a white room, Yoongi hyung holding my hand in worry. "He's awake!" Taehyung cheered and everyone hugged me.

"We were so worried Jiminie" Jin hyung said. "W-Where am I?" I spoke softly, my throat felt like it was burning. "You're in the hospital" Hoseok hyung said and I looked around.

"Why a-are we h-here? W-What happened?" I asked, I just remembered I fainted and got that weird dream... Or was it a memory? "You don't remember?" Yoongi hyung worriedly asked and I weakly nodded.

"You saw something in Jungkook's flashdrive and you suddenly screamed. The last thing we saw was you almost falling on the ground if it wasn't for Yoongi hyung catching you" Namjoon hyung explained.

"I swear if Jungkook was keeping por--" Taehyung said but was cut off by Jin hyung smacking his shoulder "You idiot Jungkook was an innocent kid before dying" Jin hyung said and Taehyung shrugged with a smug smile.

"We never knowww" He said and laughed. I weakly laughed before the atmosphere in the room suddenly went serious again. "Jiminie, what did you even see in the picture?" Yoongi hyung asked and I tried hard to remember.

It certainly triggered something in me to be the reason why I fainted...

"It was a picture of fire, a car burning, and a wheelchair" I said and they all looked sad. "Was it your parents' car crash?" Hoseok hyung asked "I think so... But after I fainted I got a memory... Although I'm not sure if it's only a dream or if it's really a memory" I said and they nodded urging for me to go on.

Wasn't the doctors and nurses going to check up on me by now?

"I was pushed out of a car. I remembered talking to someone but I don't know the gender and what that person looks like. They told me to run away and then a group of men showed up. They wanted the Parks' money, maybe they did the car crash on purpose" I told them and they were shocked, some didn't show any expressions.